A.E. footbalL

redandblack63

Boatwright is working out at Austin East. JOhn said he was at spring workouts today and yesterday. I think that is false.

Well I hope he stays at AE, he's a star in the making as well.. Get the ball in his hands and watch him shine... He reminds me of former West High School all star Tommy Winton..

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

seen practice yesterday. AE was clicking offensively. Very structured and relaxed setting. Missing skill players though. The jones twins are going to be special but no burners that AE is used to. Several kids are out with track, grades, or working. Will really be able to tell in July.

Heard the same thing. They beat science hill 31-12. I heard SHHS scored late in the scrimmage against some young kids. It was off of turnovers by a kid trying to play QB. AE only has 40 players at that scrimmage. I understand their starting QB Antoine Dean did not scrimmage and probably will not scrimmage Thursday. A lot of kids are working on grades, AAU bball or in track. Graham wasn't in Oak Ridge this weekend didn't get to talk to him. His brother did say that besides Dean they only have 1 player to have ever played QB in high school QB. One kid is a transfer from Carter he is the only one with QB experience. Their defense from what I understand did not give up a first down. (doubt that will happen against central unless everyone is there) Last time I talked to Graham he said a lot of their skills are out for some reason or the other and they will have a lot of the younger kids getting reps in the spring. The taller of the Jones twins had a good scrimmage saturday. Scored once or twice. The other brother and the big tall DE did not scrimmage, I heard they had a AAU basketball game.

AE 24- Central 18... Boy oh boy, these Roadrunners are off to a good spring.. I hope they scrimmage Alcoa in the spring my fam down there is talking about mad stuff about AE... But way to go AE keep up the good work.. If you went to the scrimmage please let it be known what went down...

AE 24- Central 18... Boy oh boy, these Roadrunners are off to a good spring.. I hope they scrimmage Alcoa in the spring my fam down there is talking about mad stuff about AE... But way to go AE keep up the good work.. If you went to the scrimmage please let it be known what went down...