Carter @ Seymour

akula21

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, the new kid on the block is pretty competitive. I'd say there is a chance that seymour's minds may have been on something else, but I just can't think of what that might be. Good luck tonight guys.

Is that what Alcoa did as well I recall the score 1-0

Don't forget though seymour is young and inexperienced probably not even going to win the district I say Carter wins tonight 3-1, but I am pulling for you Seymour

think easttnref is sandbagging us a little bit. I haven't seen seymour yet, but the results have been impressive. I know both teams will be pumped up to play. I think this one is too tough to call. Maybe a 2-2 tie. Wonder if there will be any "jersey poppin'" tonight like last year. hehe, couldn't resist.

We were concerned about you having to make that long drive to watch the game and worried that it may be too hot for you once you got here.

haha

Man, I am not really feeling the love. I'm actually not going to make it, we have a team cookout saturday after the tournament I am hosting and have to go home to get ready for that. I'm actually missing all the games. The sacrifices a coach makes. In all seriousness seymoursoccer5, good luck tonight. see you guys next friday.

Man, I am not really feeling the love. I'm actually not going to make it, we have a team cookout saturday after the tournament I am hosting and have to go home to get ready for that. I'm actually missing all the games. The sacrifices a coach makes. In all seriousness seymoursoccer5, good luck tonight. see you guys next friday.

Thanks Akula, See you next week!

I heard it was a 2-0 win for Carter. Details?

i told you all seymour would lose they were not ready and beat up pretty bad from the tournament but no excuses the better team one tonight but it will probably be the same against alcoa seymour is going to be without alot of player till around district tournament time the injury bug is bitting hard and not to mention fatigue is setting in