Carter @ Seymour

akula21

My apologies, Seymour... we (Farragut, Bearden, Catholic and CAK) actually tried to coordinate the games for people out of town, wanting to come see both.

And, talking to Coach Williams, I don't think last year's publicity was exactly what you had in mind! /happy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="^_^" border="0" alt="happy.gif" />

I can easily call Coach Williams or Chunn and try and work something out for next season...

"I wish those teams in West knoxville would be considerate and not schedule their games on the same night we play so we could get a little pub like last year.

I make this comment in jest. Your games are given publicity because the teams participating have accomplished a lot and are contenders to win it all again. They deserve it.

Our district is developing some fierce rivalries and I hope one day we can recieve the same level of attention that you all get, but that is a matter of earning it.

As far as working something out for next year look at TSSAA.org and the link to discussion of changes to districts and you will notice one option is a district which includes CAK, Catholic, Alcoa, Seymour and Berean for 2010. Very interesting

The publicity last year was not what we had in mind, although the kid that made the winning goal was named Texas roadhouse athlete of the week on Sportstalk, that was positive publicity, and I was hoping some free food for the coach would come out of but...

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I wish those teams in West knoxville would be considerate and not schedule their games on the same night we play so we could get a little pub like last year.

I make this comment in jest. Your games are given publicity because the teams participating have accomplished a lot and are contenders to win it all again. They deserve it.

Our district is developing some fierce rivalries and I hope one day we can recieve the same level of attention that you all get, but that is a matter of earning it.

As far as working something out for next year look at TSSAA.org and the link to discussion of changes to districts and you will notice one option is a district which includes CAK, Catholic, Alcoa, Seymour and Berean for 2010. Very interesting

The publicity last year was not what we had in mind, although the kid that made the winning goal was named Texas roadhouse athlete of the week on Sportstalk, that was positive publicity, and I was hoping some free food for the coach would come out of but...

I figured you made it in jest, but I wasn't sure.

Yeah, I felt the same way about the Texas roadhouse player of the week! I think they gave the guys a free blooming onion with purchase of entree coupon, but nothing for the coach! (although you and I don't need any excess food, now do we!?!)

Man, it would make PERFECT TSSAA logic to make a district like the one you said. Like the districts we have now make any sense! Scott County has to travel near 2 hours to play Stone Memorial for a district game!?! So, I know it isn't geography putting them together. I don't know what drives the district logic. The only thing they are missing is to throw Carter into that bunch and we would be all set! Sigh

It was good talking to you the other day (If I am right about who this is). Good luck this week! I think you have some small insignificant game on the 25th? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Yeah, I felt the same way about the Texas roadhouse player of the week! I think they gave the guys a free blooming onion with purchase of entree coupon, but nothing for the coach! (although you and I don't need any excess food, now do we!?!)

Man, it would make PERFECT TSSAA logic to make a district like the one you said. Like the districts we have now make any sense! Scott County has to travel near 2 hours to play Stone Memorial for a district game!?! So, I know it isn't geography putting them together. I don't know what drives the district logic. The only thing they are missing is to throw Carter into that bunch and we would be all set! Sigh

It was good talking to you the other day (If I am right about who this is). Good luck this week! I think you have some small insignificant game on the 25th? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Shoot the way I see it Seymour is in trouble between red cards and injuries it will take a miracle but i wish you boys luck your gonna need it!

Yes I appreciated the call! It is always good to talk to you.

We do have a game on the 25th, I am not sure who it is against, I will have to look at the schedule. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

EastTnref is accurate in the deck being stacked against us with red cards and injuries.

I propose we forgo the game and I will wrestle Akula for it on the field. I think I can take him. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Yes I appreciated the call! It is always good to talk to you.

We do have a game on the 25th, I am not sure who it is against, I will have to look at the schedule. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

EastTnref is accurate in the deck being stacked against us with red cards and injuries.

I propose we forgo the game and I will wrestle Akula for it on the field. I think I can take him. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

yeah make it sumo style diapers and the whole bit http://images.coacht.com/boards_tennessee/...icons/icon3.gif

http://images.coacht.com/boards_tennessee/...icons/icon3.gif

Does anybody know who is going to be fourth in the district. I've been looking for updated standing and without more than half of the teams in the district reporting results, I can't find any actual standings. Any help would be appriciated.

If I had to guess, it would be either Fulton or Berean at this point. I ultimately believe that Berean will end up forth after they play out the games over the next two weeks. They have games left against Fulton, A-E, Grace and Gibbs. I believe Berean has lost to Carter, Alcoa and Seymour, tied Harriman and have beaten Cosby.