JV TEAMS

BASEBALLLOVER1

I know jv records doesn't count, but these guys work just as hard as varsity they liked to be recognized just as any other players are. I am from 7AAA if any body has records i would appreciate I wish they have some JV tournament so the players would something to look forward to not all most play their freshman and sophmore years. I think and jv tournament would be supported well. thanks for listening please tell what you think.

I know jv records doesn't count, but these guys work just as hard as varsity they liked to be recognized just as any other players are. I am from 7AAA if any body has records i would appreciate I wish they have some JV tournament so the players would something to look forward to not all most play their freshman and sophmore years. I think and jv tournament would be supported well. thanks for listening please tell what you think.

there is a JV tournament in manchester this weekend oakland siegel and riverdale i know are in it so if you wann support it come on out friday at 430 in coffe county and it runs through the weekend (no games on sunday i dont think)

there is a JV tournament in manchester this weekend oakland siegel and riverdale i know are in it so if you wann support it come on out friday at 430 in coffe county and it runs through the weekend (no games on sunday i dont think)

thanks for reply probably too late for us [Cookeville] to get in. it really looks like a good tournament we played manchester and split a doubleheader. siegel rainout.it would be great for our young men to play. I think our record is 8-2 we split with lebanon also. all four games were close three evenly matched teams im sure riverdale and siegel are just as good again thanks for reply I f you hear of any more tournament please let me know thanks again I just love to watch good baseball.

thanks for reply probably too late for us [Cookeville] to get in. it really looks like a good tournament we played manchester and split a doubleheader. siegel rainout.it would be great for our young men to play. I think our record is 8-2 we split with lebanon also. all four games were close three evenly matched teams im sure riverdale and siegel are just as good again thanks for reply I f you hear of any more tournament please let me know thanks again I just love to watch good baseball.

yeah its PROBABLY too late but yo dont know if you dont ask maybe someone had to drop out...i know our jv record isnt very good but we have 4 sophmores in the varsity line up and 2 more that come of the bench or DH.

District 11 AAA tourney in Franklin next weekend.

Hard to judge because some teams play all of there freshman and sophomores. Ours, I know, doesn't play the freshman or sophomores on JV if they get reasonable time on Varsity. Apples to oranges.

Overton beat Franklin JV last night.