Class 1A: Region 5 Favorites

2008 Champion!  

300 members have voted

1. 1. 2008 Champion!

KOTP just remember this...the endzones are at the very ends of the football field. And that's the long ends. Below is a diagram:

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure that you have talked about this before who do you expect our playmakers to be this year. Have seen any of the practices? Greenbrier and WHH both have games tonight that I would like to see. I think that WHH comes out on top and I think that Greenbrier will come up a little short against JPII

Not sure on the playmakers just yet. I've got an idea but we'll have to see what happens when the lights come on.

Do these numbers mean anything to ya Moto-Mouth? 34-27.....Maybe U need to show that chart to your boys since they had trouble findin the "very ends" last year.

Yea those numbers mean pay back! We've still got a couple of 40-0 games on you guys though. We'll find the endzone trust me.

Do these numbers mean anything to ya Moto-Mouth? 34-27.....Maybe U need to show that chart to your boys since they had trouble findin the "very ends" last year.

Your sure don't know much about football it looks to me that the problem was more that we couldn't keep you out of the zone rather than not getting in the zone ourself. Twenty-seven is a respectable score. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

As Moto said...would you care to post the scores from the 4 previous years before '07??? I mean, since you're bringing up the past and all. Oh, and while you're at...it tell us about your deeeeeeeeep play-off runs as well.

As Moto said...would you care to post the scores from the 4 previous years before '07??? I mean, since you're bringing up the past and all. Oh, and while you're at...it tell us about your deeeeeeeeep play-off runs as well.

I have to agree. All those one and dones sure are impressive. Anybody but me recognize that font.

I understand your excitement and that was a huge win for you guys, but what did it accompolish for ya other than saying we beat JB, nothing but 1 and done, you keep living in yesterday and you will never see tomorrow. Them DEVILS are coming

okay okay thats enough bashing of the patriots. sure he brought that one on himself. and yeah we beat ya'll last year. and sure you beat us the past two years 81-0 but..the past is the past. and its a whole new season boys. put your actions where your mouth is and show em we can do it again. bc we can. the devils might be coming, but the patriots are coming harder...

okay okay thats enough bashing of the patriots. sure he brought that one on himself. and yeah we beat ya'll last year. and sure you beat us the past two years 81-0 but..the past is the past. and its a whole new season boys. put your actions where your mouth is and show em we can do it again. bc we can. the devils might be coming, but the patriots are coming harder...

Thanks for recognizing and pointing it out. This has to be the 1st ever WHH post EVER that is not completely full of it.