Where did Middle Tennesse go?

gameball

Ever since Coach T started Middle Tennessee has had great representation...but not anymore where has everyone gone? What happened to the Brentwood threads everywhere and the Franklin's We can beat Brentwood anytime , anyplace. Where are the Riverdale Fans? And Independence is doing so well but never on here. Father Ryan shows up some but where is BGA's and Why is not JPII boasting about what they have done so far/

WHERE ARE YOU MY BROTHERS??????

Ever since Coach T started Middle Tennessee has had great representation...but not anymore where has everyone gone? What happened to the Brentwood threads everywhere and the Franklin's We can beat Brentwood anytime , anyplace. Where are the Riverdale Fans? And Independence is doing so well but never on here. Father Ryan shows up some but where is BGA's and Why is not JPII boasting about what they have done so far/

WHERE ARE YOU MY BROTHERS??????

Amen!

I have been wondering the same thing all season. There is little to no interest for reasons unknown. I am no longer in high school. Is it "not cool" to post on here or something because I see little to no posts even amongst the players who you would think would be more interested than even us "fans, ex-players, etc." The season is far from over so hopefully as we get closer to the district tourneys they will start coming out of the woodwork. Another strange thing is all of the 11AAA games I have attended this year have had great attendance and great interaction from the crowd including some trash talking, but for some reason it isn't translating to the message boards. I am still holding out hope!