Smyrna new HC

Otter

I have read a few of the back and forth comments about the future potential in Smyrna, and am of the opinion that it is entirely to early to write off Smyrna in any game next year. I have no ties to Smyrna but know a talented team when I see one. I think Smyrna will be a fine team next year. I don't believe another immediate title is in the making for this season, but a gimme game for anyone, no way.

The only thing that I think might be a valid point is the void left by two playmakers like Gray and Wilks. Smyrna was not always the dominate team on the field this year but were able to battle back due to the bigs plays this tandum provided. A receiver that savvy and a QB with an arm that strong is a bit unique. But aside from that Smyrna Dawgs are gritty, well coached (from pee wee and up), and now they are used to being on top. In my humble opinion Smyrna will be around for a while, and who knows maybe will win another title real soon.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I assure you. No Dawgs are quitting. We will work till our last breath, and then some. I predict a we will have stable full of running backs, much like the razorbacks were(college). Yet I think we will be able to establish the passing game. You guys are to quick to forget about Mr.Haygar , I think he will be a great WR.

Dear smyrna fans,

Just to let you know they are saying about you what they have said about RIVERDALE for over 10 years...it is part of being on top everyone is gonna say you are gonna fall just strap it up and show them that is what we have done all these years...now you havea small taste of what it is like to be a RIVERDALE WARRIORS...JELOUSY AND HATE LOL

GO WARRIORS

Dear smyrna fans,

Just to let you know they are saying about you what they have said about RIVERDALE for over 10 years...it is part of being on top everyone is gonna say you are gonna fall just strap it up and show them that is what we have done all these years...now you havea small taste of what it is like to be a RIVERDALE WARRIORS...JELOUSY AND HATE LOL

GO WARRIORS

And just like Riverdale it is simply feeding the players and coaches.

And just like Riverdale it is simply feeding the players and coaches.

BUMP! /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />