State (D1) Tournament in Goodlettsville

I saw on the TNSOCCER.ORG website that the State Cup, which for the last several years has been played at Mike Rose in Memphis, is moving this year to Moss-Wright Park in Goodlettsville. While I certainly like the move to a more central part of the state, why Moss-Wright?

I personally don't know much about the park. Are the fields good? Is there a championship-type field?

I had hoped that the tournament would have been move to Siegel Park in Murfreesboro, but it isn't.

Any comments or thoughts?

I saw on the TNSOCCER.ORG website that the State Cup, which for the last several years has been played at Mike Rose in Memphis, is moving this year to Moss-Wright Park in Goodlettsville. While I certainly like the move to a more central part of the state, why Moss-Wright?

I personally don't know much about the park. Are the fields good? Is there a championship-type field?

I had hoped that the tournament would have been move to Siegel Park in Murfreesboro, but it isn't.

Any comments or thoughts?

Fields at Moss Park are pretty good, level, though many are less than full size. North of Nashville.

They cannot be any worse than the fields have become at Mike Rose, unfortunately.

It's too bad that games cannot be played at Siegel, really now the best complex in the State.

Fields at Rotary are probably better than Moss, too.

Anything's better than having to drive to Memphis for us mid and east TN'ers.