Who One The Ooltewah Tournament

justthetruth

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GPS is one of the strongest teams in the State Of Tennessee period. No butts about it. Better be glad the owls aren't in their division. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Ooltewah has already beat them 2 or 3 times this year......What's your point They play in 2 totally different divisions.......Ooltewah struggle's to get good talent and GPS pays for theirs. Any thing else...........

Ooltewah has already beat them 2 or 3 times this year......What's your point They play in 2 totally different divisions.......Ooltewah struggle's to get good talent and GPS pays for theirs. Any thing else...........

For your information the majority of the girls on the GPS softball team pay FULL tution not to mention Ooltewah has three times the number of students in their school!!! So how do they struggle? They have a bigger pool to choice from!!

GPS has only played Ooltewah one time in a real game!!! the other two were scrimmages and GPS won one game and Ooltewah won the other!!!

Oh and when they played Ooltewah two of their seniors where injured!! So give me a break and if you don't know facts then don't post!! But not that I am making excuses they should have won!!

Don't hate! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

For your information the majority of the girls on the GPS softball team pay FULL tution not to mention Ooltewah has three times the number of students in their school!!! So how do they struggle? They have a bigger pool to choice from!!

GPS has only played Ooltewah one time in a real game!!! the other two were scrimmages and GPS won one game and Ooltewah won the other!!!

Oh and when they played Ooltewah two of their seniors where injured!! So give me a break and if you don't know facts then don't post!! But not that I am making excuses they should have won!!

Don't hate! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Don't put word's in my mouth. GPS hands out scholarships to student atheletes and that was the only point I was making so they should be good every year and history speaks for itself. And I dont HATE. i HAVE NEVER SAID GPS HAS A BAD TEAM. I guess thats why the GPS bus is parked out at the BI-LO in Ooltewah every morning and afternoon so they can hall that talent pool across town. You need to get your facts straight. Have a nice day.

One other thing, GPS doesn't pay anything for anybody. They pay to go there. Its a great school and a great team, no doubts here. Thats my point period, its a great school. When someone makes that statement, thats not a put down to any other school. So take your if and butts and your prejudicial statments and go root for your team. That is if and butts they make it in the next tournament. My point is you want see me posting ifs and butts, if we lose, we lose, no excuses. My schedule shows the Owls beating GPS one time 5-3, not two or three times. Perhaps you are referring to a scrimmage or something. Like I stated earlier, you better be glad GPS is in another division. One last thing, you may not hate, but your opinions are still misinformed. No reply is necessary, you are not going to change my mind. /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

One other thing, GPS doesn't pay anything for anybody. They pay to go there. Its a great school and a great team, no doubts here. Thats my point period, its a great school. When someone makes that statement, thats not a put down to any other school. So take your if and butts and your prejudicial statments and go root for your team. That is if and butts they make it in the next tournament. My point is you want see me posting ifs and butts, if we lose, we lose, no excuses. My schedule shows the Owls beating GPS one time 5-3, not two or three times. Perhaps you are referring to a scrimmage or something. Like I stated earlier, you better be glad GPS is in another division. One last thing, you may not hate, but your opinions are still misinformed. No reply is necessary, you are not going to change my mind. /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

I dont have a team. I am just discussing the difference between 2 teams. You speak as if you have the chip on your shoulder and also make alot of prejudicial statements. I know just personally 2 girls that went there on full scholarships so I stand by my factual statement. You dont have to reply back to me either cause you also will not change my mind. I'M sorry this conversation turned into PI......IN MATCH

I dont have a team. I am just discussing the difference between 2 teams. You speak as if you have the chip on your shoulder and also make alot of prejudicial statements. I know just personally 2 girls that went there on full scholarships so I stand by my factual statement. You dont have to reply back to me either cause you also will not change my mind. I'M sorry this conversation turned into PI......IN MATCH

I did not put words in your mouth. Sorry if you felt that way.

No need to get hateful! My statements are facts! And in order to qualify for scholarships you have to have a finacial need. It is need based funding. They also have to have very good grades to even get into the school and maintain them to recieve their monies! So everybody does't not qualify for scholarships. And you say you know 2 girls that get full rides well there are 15 girls on the team and last time I checked 2 girls could not play the game of softball by themselves.

I am sorry if you think I dont have my facts straight but I know exactly what I am talking about. If you were not hating then why even post anything about the scholarship thing?

Ooltewah has a great team and so does GPS.

not to mention Ooltewah has a great school (I know cause I went there!)

Oh I have no chip on my shoulder at all!

I did not put words in your mouth. Sorry if you felt that way.

No need to get hateful! My statements are facts! And in order to qualify for scholarships you have to have a finacial need. It is need based funding. They also have to have very good grades to even get into the school and maintain them to recieve their monies! So everybody does't not qualify for scholarships. And you say you know 2 girls that get full rides well there are 15 girls on the team and last time I checked 2 girls could not play the game of softball by themselves.

I am sorry if you think I dont have my facts straight but I know exactly what I am talking about. If you were not hating then why even post anything about the scholarship thing?

Ooltewah has a great team and so does GPS.

not to mention Ooltewah has a great school (I know cause I went there!)

Oh I have no chip on my shoulder at all!

If you will look at my post you were not who I was talking to. You have good valid points and I respect your comments. STBULLDOG is who I was talking to.