Loser's for April 21 by MrNoitAll

MrNoitAll

Friendship Christian vs. Mt. Juliet----This game will have two outstanding pitchers dueling it out this afternoon in Wilson County! Morris for MJ and Rutledge for FCS, if you are expecting to see fast balls today you better go some where else! These two ladies throw everything BUT fastballs! MrNoitAll thinks that MJ is the best team in the Mid-state and one of the top teams in the State this year! One thing that FCS does not have is power and MJ has plenty of it in their line-up this spring. Loser is FCS in a very good game!

Riverdale vs. Warren County----The Warriors from the Boro has a bunch of injuries and is still finding a way to win, which is a sign of a very good team! Now this would be a great chance for ???Nursery School??? to jump on the Warriors since they have so many injuries but they want! Loser again is ???Nursery School??? when is the last time that the ???Nursery School has beaten The Lady Warriors????

Lincoln County vs. Shelbyville---Well the ???Basketball School is feeling really well about themselves right now but the ???Football School??? is also feeling better as well. Now the problem is that both teams can not win today which will make MrNoitAll have to go to his crystal ball to find the Loser. The hitting for the ???Basketball School??? has been good enough to beat Tullahoma and the Ladies from Lawrence County. Kayla Warren is hitting the ball well and Dye is doing enough to win on the mound but needs more K??™s to go very far in the district tournaments or regions. Loser is the ???Football School??? and who has the nicest softball field in the State of Tennessee!

Lawrence County vs. Summertown---Well Big Sister is taking on Little Sister today! They both come from the same county and they both want to have bragging rights for the rest of the year. Summertown is not afraid to play bigger and better schools to get better for tournament time! Lawrence County is coming down from a big loss last week to the ???Basketball School???. For some reason I do not see Lawrence County playing its best ball right now and this is not a very good sign! Loser in an Upset is Lawrence County!

Goodpasture vs. Ezell Harding----This may have been a great game 15 years ago but it is 2008 and Coach Freudenthal does not have the power that he once had on the mound. GP is the best team in the State in AA this year and one of the best team in any classification! Cartwright and company will win again today against another private school! Loser is Ezell Harding

Tullahoma vs. Smyrna---Well we had better win today or we will not win another game this year! Loser is Smyrna!

Gordonsville vs. Monterey---Well the country girls get to play this big game today on ESPN! Yes ESPN is going to be covering this game, which I know is very hard to believe because not many other people in the Mid-State will care who wins or who the loser is. Well of course MrNoitAll cares who the loser is every day and today it will be the Ladies from Gordonsville!

Watertown vs. Smith County---Well Smith County has been playing better ball well until they blew a 7 run lead going into the last inning last week against LA and it is not located in California. Now can they come back against a pretty good Single A school in Watertown? I think not Loser is Smith County!

Jackson County vs. Clay County---Well the Ladies from Celina which is a very beautiful area and close to the lake played some good teams last week in the Duff Tournament and should have know problems from another ???Basketball School??? in Jackson County. To bad the athletes from the BB team does not play softball then I would have to pick another loser but they are so the Loser is Jackson County!

Hume-Fogg vs. Greenbrier---Well Coach Head hates to lose and they are playing a fair ball team in Hume-Fogg today. HF does not have the pitching that they have had in years past and they can give up a bunch of runs. Well the ???Green Machine??? from Greenbrier only has one pitcher and she has done a pretty good job this year but has had a hard time trying to play tournaments with only one pitcher. Well this is not a tournament game and Coach Head will be a happy camper today! Loser is HF!

Wilson Central vs. Beech---Well I have had some doubters about who was going to win district this year. These two teams are fighting it out for second place like MrNoitAll said that they would! Now the question is who is in 2nd and who will be in 3rd after the game? I think that Courtney Billington is one of the best players in the Mid-State if not the state but she just does not have enough help to pull this off today! Loser is WC!

Clarksville NW vs. Rossview---Well this game will not be very exciting game if you are from Clarksville NW but it is a district game and Rossview has only given up only 1 run to district teams this year. After the final out they will still have only given up 1 run to district teams??¦if you do not score you will be a loser and today the Loser is NW!

East Robertson vs. Clarksville Academy---CA is starting their softball program back which is great but today will not be a great day about winning. Loser is CA in a big way!

Sycamore vs. Hunters Lane---Hunters Lane is another Metro school that has had it problems this year! They have won district for several years and have always been beaten in the regions well today??™s game will not be a region play-off game and they will still lose today. Loser is Hunters Lane!

Richland vs. Cascade---I have a bunch of friends from Bedford County and I also may have some enemies there as well which I hope I do not have! But any way we are talking about softball and Cascade has a very good team this year. Not as good as Forrest but still better than anyone else in their district! Leigh Carter is a very good pitcher for the Ladies from the ???Walking Horse Capital of the World??? (really it is Shelbyville but they are known as the Basketball School) the Ladies from Wartrace/Bell Buckle must hit the ball and score if they want to win today! But I do not see that happening and the Loser is Cascade!

Harpeth vs. Fairview---Wow had has happen at Fairview? Then here is Harpeth who has another coach which is the 4th in four years but hey the Ladies from Harpeth will have fun today anyway and the Loser is Fairview!

Creek Wood vs. Cheatham County---Coach Jackson??™s team played well this past weekend in West Tennessee and they will continue the winning ways today. Cheatham County at times looks like they could take on the world and then other times not, but today??™s game belongs to Coach Jackson??™s team. Loser is Cheatham County!@

Hendersonville vs. Ravenwood---Well Hendersonville has played over 70 games now and I believe may be getting a little tired. Ravenwood has beaten Brentwood this year and is looking to make a road to the state tournament this year. This is not one of Coach Griffin??™s best teams and today will be not be a good way to start the week. Loser is Hendersoville!

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Friendship Christian vs. Mt. Juliet----This game will have two outstanding pitchers dueling it out this afternoon in Wilson County! Morris for MJ and Rutledge for FCS, if you are expecting to see fast balls today you better go some where else! These two ladies throw everything BUT fastballs! MrNoitAll thinks that MJ is the best team in the Mid-state and one of the top teams in the State this year! One thing that FCS does not have is power and MJ has plenty of it in their line-up this spring. Loser is FCS in a very good game!

Could someone tell me what time this game is and were. I have also heard Rutledge will not be playing today?

COOKEVILLE VS BLACKMAN ???

Thank you for asking I am sorry that I left this off of my picks. The Cookieville team had a very nice tourney last weekend as was very nice to everyone! But today Blackman will not be very nice Loser is Cookieville! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

I can guarantee one miss in MNIA's picks for the day..... Greenbrier vs. Hume-Fogg.

They don't have a game scheduled. Does that count against his record???

Know but it will not count against either. You see the games come from Coacht scoreboard for the day and somewhere these dates were place on the scoreboard so maybe the schools should contact coacht and let people know that the games have been cancel and will not be going to the games and no one is there you think? /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

When is that game suppose to be played? Any Plus Member can correct the schedule.

You see that would be the nice thing to do Cascade11 and then everyone would know when the games are going to be played! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />