Loser's for April 21 by MrNoitAll

MrNoitAll

Cascade was up 2-1 in the 6th inning, but eventually lost 3-2. Good pick Mr. NoitAll.

So far I have only missed the Smith County and Watertown game! I picked the upset of Summertown over Lawrence County today again sorry about losing but I only pick the losers sounds like that Cascade did play a very good game! Remember there is always next time plus this game will help you for district! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So far I have only missed the Smith County and Watertown game! I picked the upset of Summertown over Lawrence County today again sorry about losing but I only pick the losers sounds like that Cascade did play a very good game! Remember there is always next time plus this game will help you for district! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Summertown winning against Lawrenceburg is hardly an upset. Summertown has probably won 16 out of the last 20 games they have played! Just because a single A team plays a AAA they shouldn't be the underdog.

Summertown winning against Lawrenceburg is hardly an upset. Summertown has probably won 16 out of the last 20 games they have played! Just because a single A team plays a AAA they shouldn't be the underdog.

It's an upset because Lawrenceburg beat them already once this year at Summertown.