Top Teams In District 9-A?

gmom14

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know how I could go about finding out the rankings for District 9-A Fastpitch Softball? I would really appreciate it.

If the coacht standings are correct district 9A:

Forrest 23-3 11-0 district

Cascade 11-5 8-1 district

Community 0 wins

and so on......

Does anyone know how I could go about finding out the rankings for District 9-A Fastpitch Softball? I would really appreciate it.

Pull up today's scores, click on any team in that District. When you get to that page, scroll down & standings should be showing.

I been seeing that. I went to TSSAA.com and I could'nt find anything, cause I am not sure what I am doing. Anyone know of a website for High School? Just curious.

The high school website is actually tssaa.org........I don't believe they keep district standings on this website. You can find a schedule for all the teams there.

I been seeing that. I went to TSSAA.com and I could'nt find anything, cause I am not sure what I am doing. Anyone know of a website for High School? Just curious.

I think Community is currently 5-13 overall and 4-5 in the district. I'll give you the likely order of finish for the district.

1. Forrest

2. Cascade

3. Boyd Christian

4. Eagleville/Community

5. Eagleville/Community

6. M.T.C.S.

7. Van Buren

I only give Boyd the edge over Community and Eagleville because of the pitching. They don't have much past that, but they do have an outstanding pitcher.

I think Community is currently 5-13 overall and 4-5 in the district. I'll give you the likely order of finish for the district.

1. Forrest

2. Cascade

3. Boyd Christian

4. Eagleville/Community

5. Eagleville/Community

6. M.T.C.S.

7. Van Buren

I only give Boyd the edge over Community and Eagleville because of the pitching. They don't have much past that, but they do have an outstanding pitcher.

My friend from Bedford County I agree. Who are you voting for school board memeber from your distict? Did not know that I knew that they were up for election? I would vote for Dixie! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

My friend from Bedford County I agree. Who are you voting for school board memeber from your distict? Did not know that I knew that they were up for election? I would vote for Dixie! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

No doubt! We love Dixie at Cascade and I'm sure she'll have no problem getting re-elected!

Hey, I've heard of that Dixie lady! HAHA! Quite a gal. I am a bit biased tho.

D9-A is top heavy to say the least. Boyd, Forrest and Cascade all have quality pitchers. Carter has outstanding command of her arsenal. Wanamaker throws a bit harder but doesn't always locate well. Stinnett is the best of both worlds and is a legit college prospect. There are some shots of all three on this website:

http://parkerphotography.smugmug.com/

Hey, I've heard of that Dixie lady! HAHA! Quite a gal. I am a bit biased tho.

D9-A is top heavy to say the least. Boyd, Forrest and Cascade all have quality pitchers. Carter has outstanding command of her arsenal. Wanamaker throws a bit harder but doesn't always locate well. Stinnett is the best of both worlds and is a legit college prospect. There are some shots of all three on this website:

http://parkerphotography.smugmug.com/

I had a friend /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> send me a link to this website last night. There are several great shots here. I also noticed he has posted photos of Shelbyville, Tullahoma, and Van Buren as well on this site. Nice job!