best of the west

soccer19

To be honest, after playing USJ i think they are the top team in the tournament. But with several good attacking players i think ECS have just as much of a chance of winning it. Its one of the two. USJ are pretty solid for a west tn team, but definately not the strongest. I have not seen ECS but i expect them to be one of the best. ECS could beat USJ if they hit them quickly on the counter and beat them on the wide midfield /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> they are a bit slower on the outsides

Madison lost 3-0 to ECS

They were tied 0-0 at half and a some bad refs gifted an offside goal. Then a superb volley from #12. I give him credit, but the ref then sent off a player for asking to speak with him after the game when all he said was "sir can i speak with you after the game" word for word haha. And with 10 men madison held out for 10 minutes before ECS put in another in the last 3 minutes of the game