Lincoln County vs Shelbyville

sportalcholic

Lincoln County Falcons girls did a great job last night with their win over Shelbyville. Great job again by the young freshman pitcher who some think is getting overworked but sure looks fresh to me. Also the bats come alive for the falcons. Also to the ladies from Shelbyville hold your heads high,last night was not your night but have had a great season and still sure you will be in the hunt to the end of district play and tournament time. Coach Smith,you have proved me correct from saying at the first of season with all the freshman you have that we would see a different team by tournament time. Good luck ladies tonight against Coffee County. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Lincoln County Falcons girls did a great job last night with their win over Shelbyville. Great job again by the young freshman pitcher who some think is getting overworked but sure looks fresh to me. Also the bats come alive for the falcons. Also to the ladies from Shelbyville hold your heads high,last night was not your night but have had a great season and still sure you will be in the hunt to the end of district play and tournament time. Coach Smith,you have proved me correct from saying at the first of season with all the freshman you have that we would see a different team by tournament time. Good luck ladies tonight against Coffee County. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

MrNoitAll hates to make mistakes like most people but my hat goes off to the Football School for pulling an upset last night at the Basketball School! You have started to play really well at the right time of the year and people like MrNoitAll says great job. Now I am sure that my many fans in the Football Land of Lincoln County really do not care what I think, but when someone does something good I think you should give the players and coaches credit and you have done a good job the last few weeks of the season! Keep up the good work, it is great to see a team try harder and work harder to get bette than just feel sorry for themselves. Again good job Football School! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

LOL! We are ok with you for the most part.Yes we dont appreciate your remarks that we are just a football school but we are not losing sleep over it. However we do appreciate when you do say something nice about us even though you still have to throw in your little football remark. You do have your enemies on here and also friends and you have made it worth reading ,now remember i didnt say enjoyable to read, but we dont fall under your enemy list. So you dont have to worry about turning your back to us,just continue being nice sometimes and we will survive your style of posting.

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> We are really are not insulted by being called the "football school". In fact alot of football parents or fans are also softball parents and fans. I smile every time you refer to us that way. Lincon county has worked hard to earn the title as "football school", hard work usually pays off. Something to think about is, while big brother is working hard to get ready for football, little sister has to find something to do. I predict, two years from now, softball will be the" buzz" in lincoln county. Things have gone well for the girls this past week, keep up the good work! Play hard tonight Coffee County will be tough. Football land is behind you. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> We are really are not insulted by being called the "football school". In fact alot of football parents or fans are also softball parents and fans. I smile every time you refer to us that way. Lincon county has worked hard to earn the title as "football school", hard work usually pays off. Something to think about is, while big brother is working hard to get ready for football, little sister has to find something to do. I predict, two years from now, softball will be the" buzz" in lincoln county. Things have gone well for the girls this past week, keep up the good work! Play hard tonight Coffee County will be tough. Football land is behind you. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Thank U! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />