Goosevol, OS fans,District 4-A fans

CHEESEFRIES

Which player is better?.............Christopher or Hall? I know KC has another year, and Hall just finished up a great career at UTC........and they are similar in ways(leadership, taking over a game,etc.) ..............who has the better all-around game at the end of their junior year might be the right way to ask this question........NO FENCE RIDERS! Picking one doesn't mean you dislike or disrespect the other.......it's just an opinion.

Which player is better?.............Christopher or Hall? I know KC has another year, and Hall just finished up a great career at UTC........and they are similar in ways(leadership, taking over a game,etc.) ..............who has the better all-around game at the end of their junior year might be the right way to ask this question........NO FENCE RIDERS! Picking one doesn't mean you dislike or disrespect the other.......it's just an opinion.

Why ask the question?

Two different players, two different styles of play. They can't be compared.

Both are great at what they do best.

/flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

This question is Blasphemy /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Goose and a couple others would be better to answer this question than myself.

Hall was one of the top 10-20 high school players of this decade in Tennessee girls high school basketball. She owened the Tennessee high school record for most free throws made in a career. That's an amazing accomplishment. She led OSHS to the AA state tourney twice. She led OS to some amazing wins against some outstanding competition ( McMinn County and Livingston Academy). LA was state champs the year OS knocked them off and McMinn County was easily one of the better teams in the state and nation.

She was the starting PG on her AAU team that finished in the top 4 ( I believe). She probably didn't get the national recgonition she deserved because of heir height of 5'4. It's my belief Hall would have been a tremendous PG for any SEC school including the Lady Vols who could have used her the last two years with their lack of depth at the guard position. Her speed, court presence, and agility made her unstoppable for high school guard to keep up. In watching the NCAA tourney game against Kansas State ( a 5 seed I believe), she kept Chattanooga in the game and it was obvious her game is at a different speed than the Big 12 power Kansas State's guards. Hall was all state three straight years since her sophomore year including 1st team all state all classifications her junior year and 2nd team all classifications her senior year.

Kayla's Resume at this juncture is just as impressive. She's more of a national prospect because of her height. She's led OSHS to 3 consecutive state tourneys including state runner up last year. Her AAU team is very good. She's made all state her sophomore and junior year. She was also Knoxville/East Tennessee sophomore of the year by the Knoxville News Sentinel. I've only seen her play once compared to 8-10 times of LH's games at OS. OS beat a Knox Webb team ranked #17 in the USA today and beat a great Clarkrange team last year.

If I was picking a team, LH would be the PG and KC would be the offguard and it would make one of heck of a dymanic backcourt duo.

If I were adding a small forward to the lineup, I would pick former OSHS star and top 100 national prospect and Scottish import Claire Mollison to the lineup. She had a good college career despite of some injuries. I knew her from her days of playing for the Scottish National team at age 16 when I lived in Edinbugh Scotland in the mid 90's.

So with that being said, why pick one? Take them both and it's a forumula for success.

The resume' of each of the two speaks for themselves. As stated earlier, different players, different times.

I think it is totally AWESOME that Laura is getting this chance. Having seen her play on several occasions makes it even more surreal. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />