How do you get refs fired?

Bieda

Thanks, the game was 0-0 and the referee probably didn't want to decide the game with a potential PK.

First, hopefully I didn't just swallow the bait!

The referees duties are to officiate the game, not influence the outcome. Whether the score was 0-0 or 15-1, that should not influence a call. A foul took place or it didn't, a player was off-sides or they weren't, and to address this thread, it should not matter from which team the foul took place, it is not the officials position to decide the outcome of the game. There paid to insure fair play to the best of their ability. Events should be black and white. Lately, everything seems so gray.

In other words, there is no job opening for God. The position is taken.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I really just didn't know the rule and I know there are a lot of referees on the board and I was hoping for a little clarification. Honestly, there were a lot a fouls in the game and we never knew which way the foul was going to go for either team. The situation happened at the other end of the field, we didn't even realized what had happened until after the game, when the players told the parents.