MrNoitAll Tee shirts are now available!

MrNoitAll

MrNoitAll would like to donate a Tee Shirt with a picture of MrNoitAll on it to you. But the catch is why would someone want to wear it? First of all it would be a great way for you to let people know you read Coacht and that you are supporting a great cause. The great cause is helping an umpire whose granddaughter has a very rare form of leukemia.

The umpire??™s name is Danny Pagan and he is an umpire out of the Murfreesboro Umpire Association. His granddaughter had to stay in Vanderbilt Hospital for 32 days and it has caused a very big medical expense for the family, so MrNoitAll would like to help! They have set up a trust fund at any SunTrust Bank and you can donate your $15.00 and MrNoitAll will give you a tee shirt. But we have to keep the identity of MrNoitAll a secret. So I need your help on how to be able to do this where MrNoitAll knows that you have given to this young lady??™s trust fund before sending you a Tee Shirt! So if you have any ideas please share them so we can help this young girl. MrNoitAll will occur all of the printing and shipping expenses, but I want you to help someone as well! So if you have any ideas please share them here on the website. Thanks! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could'nt you sell them at some of the games you attend? If it is for charity, I am sure alot of schools would be willing to sell them. Heck, I'll buy one (for Mr. Pagan)............maybe I am a closet Mr. NoItAll fan............I don't know.............it's for a great cause! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

MrNoitAll would like to donate a Tee Shirt with a picture of MrNoitAll on it to you. But the catch is why would someone want to wear it? First of all it would be a great way for you to let people know you read Coacht and that you are supporting a great cause. The great cause is helping an umpire whose granddaughter has a very rare form of leukemia.

The umpire??™s name is Danny Pagan and he is an umpire out of the Murfreesboro Umpire Association. His granddaughter had to stay in Vanderbilt Hospital for 32 days and it has caused a very big medical expense for the family, so MrNoitAll would like to help! They have set up a trust fund at any SunTrust Bank and you can donate your $15.00 and MrNoitAll will give you a tee shirt. But we have to keep the identity of MrNoitAll a secret. So I need your help on how to be able to do this where MrNoitAll knows that you have given to this young lady??™s trust fund before sending you a Tee Shirt! So if you have any ideas please share them so we can help this young girl. MrNoitAll will occur all of the printing and shipping expenses, but I want you to help someone as well! So if you have any ideas please share them here on the website. Thanks! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

To keep your secret you should set up a PO box in the name of MRKNOWITALL..... that way orders/donations can be made, we can send you our shippng info but need to kow anything more than your town. Checks can be made out to the Pagan fund that way the family can get it also. Thats just my idea...

Could'nt you sell them at some of the games you attend? If it is for charity, I am sure alot of schools would be willing to sell them. Heck, I'll buy one (for Mr. Pagan)............maybe I am a closet Mr. NoItAll fan............I don't know.............it's for a great cause! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I am going to mark this on my calendar that stlbrd and I agree! But I will only be able to give away the first 48 because MrNoitAll is only a MS teacher and does not have that much money! But it would help generate $720.00 for a very good cause! I do like the idea about selling them at games because that would save postage! Come on stlbrd come up with an idea and I will try it where we can do it where it is very simple! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Here's a good place to design t-shirts including photo art, MrNoitAll. Pretty reasonable prices also.

http://www.artapart.com/default.asp

You are right this is an excellent price, better than the people who I usually get my Tee shirts from! Everyone else should check these prices! So Cascade11 I know you will help me to get rid of these 48 tee shirts! We can raise about $720.00 if we can get 48 people to donate! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

You are right this is an excellent price, better than the people who I usually get my Tee shirts from! Everyone else should check these prices! So Cascade11 I know you will help me to get rid of these 48 tee shirts! We can raise about $720.00 if we can get 48 people to donate! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

I will donate, I will take two of them and give our COACH one, hahah!!!! people will think I am giveing her a shirt so my babie will get to play. tell me were to send the money.

I will donate, I will take two of them and give our COACH one, hahah!!!! people will think I am giveing her a shirt so my babie will get to play. tell me were to send the money.

I am working on the design in between being a MS teacher, coach, fan, umpire, father, son, and friend to my many fans. But here is the idea, I will give the tee shirts to someone on Coacht to give to the fans. But I want someone who will NOT tell anyone who MrNoitAll is, I will try and order the 48 tee shirts next week and hope to have them back before the end of district play. So if you are someone that MrNoitAll can trust let me know and I will decide who gets to know who MrNoitAll really is! Also, this is a great cause to help out this family! So come on and join in on the fun, I will promise you if I can pay for the cost of the tee shirts surely you can give a donation to help someone! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

I am working on the design in between being a MS teacher, coach, fan, umpire, father, son, and friend to my many fans. But here is the idea, I will give the tee shirts to someone on Coacht to give to the fans. But I want someone who will NOT tell anyone who MrNoitAll is, I will try and order the 48 tee shirts next week and hope to have them back before the end of district play. So if you are someone that MrNoitAll can trust let me know and I will decide who gets to know who MrNoitAll really is! Also, this is a great cause to help out this family! So come on and join in on the fun, I will promise you if I can pay for the cost of the tee shirts surely you can give a donation to help someone! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

I nominate "Stlbrd" /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

How about just putting a mailing address with a contact name and people can help regardless of the shirt. Also you can use a different title to this topic so people won't think it's just more silliness.

A Trust Fund has been established through SunTrust Bank. Anyone wishing to make a donation may do so at any branch to the ( Skylar Lee Hope Fund ).