District 5-AA Tournament

Pounder02

i know he has blood playin for polk but i remember many moons ago when he was a p.e coach at mt. view and some other the mcminn central starters had him in class and i think that is the real reason that he wore blue

Your right and I should have worked with you on fielding ground balls and hitting!! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> BTW your not playing dodge ball out there. Good Luck Monday!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your right and I should have worked with you on fielding ground balls and hitting!! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> BTW your not playing dodge ball out there. Good Luck Monday!

LOL /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> ill be sure to introduce myself if i see u wednesday! If u dont already know... just as butch

I agree Central beat Polk. But, Mr. Roberts hurt phillips with tight strike zone. The main problem I have with him calling balls and strikes is, Polk beat Meigs 4 times, dad in stands, whats up with that he didn't even show up to watch meigs sat. or mon. Also, Tad is the same guy that met Polk football team 2 yrs. ago coming off field with both hands high in air and giving them the bird! Now is this a guy Polk would need behind the plate in a District Championship game! I don't think so, but if I'm coach trip, I would of took care of this before it ever happened. Good luck to both teams would love to have 5AA fightin it out.

Being from Meigs I want to clear up a couple of things for you folks. Everybody I know from here would like for there to be a way for BOTH teams to lose when Central and Polk meet, in any sport. Thats the way rivalries go. The other thing I want to clear up is that, regardless of what you think of him as an umpire, Tad Roberts is not, and never would be, the guy that gave the two finger salute to the Polk fans. The guy that did that wore number 42 and Tad was an offensive lineman who wore number 77. I will say that if Tad had done that I would have hated to be him when I went home. It seems that when either one of yall lose a game it is, and always has been, the umpire/referees fault. Show me a good ump/referee in any sport in our district.