Marshall County Football

Tiger09grad

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I liked the white helmets with the MC tiger logos they wore two years ago. They were more original looking that the Memphis helmets.

i've been on the team for 4 years now and am fixing to be a senior...i didnt get a chance to play when we had the memphis uniforms but i did get to watch my older brother play in them and i have to say they were the best uniforms we've had since i've been here...when coach Johnson got here the uniforms themselves were HORRIBLE, bc 1. they were cut-off-the-circulation-to-your-arms tight. and 2. the socks were embarrassing to say the least however i did like the helmet logo that we took from the USC Trojans lol...i like the uniforms we have this year i just wish they'd put a logo of some sort on the helmets

Who does Marshall Co. scrimmage this fall?????? Are them and Giles in the same jamboree again this year????? If memory serves me correctly they played Coffee Co. & Lincoln Co. in their jamboree games last year.

yea we re havin our jamboree this year on august 15th i believe with cornersville playing richland, giles playin lincoln, and we ll finish off the night playing coffee county again this. year. as far as scrimmages go, the tigers will scrimmage lavergne and lincoln county as they go off to camp in a couple weeks. not sure on the dates. btw i heard the tigers shredded these two defences in passing league last week though that has absolutely no correlation to a real football game, it is reassuring to no that morris is throwing the ball well this year.... i ve been hearing that he threw the ball very well at the 7 on 7 in lavergne and some of the recievers really started to step including tears and tedajewski. Good luck to the tigers in the upcoming season, i look forward to seeing you in action!!

Don't know how you did with Lincoln Co., but you came up short against the bobcats. Giles Co. put Marshall Co. out of the tournament in the 7 on 7 at Lavergne and that was without Bo at QB. Anyway, best of luck to you on the year...we'll see you in the Brickyard game 10.

Is something wrong with Wallace or was it a family issue??????

Don't know how you did with Lincoln Co., but you came up short against the bobcats. Giles Co. put Marshall Co. out of the tournament in the 7 on 7 at Lavergne and that was without Bo at QB. Anyway, best of luck to you on the year...we'll see you in the Brickyard game 10.

Just got back from Hazel Green, Alabama. Marshall Co., Giles Co., Lincoln Co., and Hazel Green competed in 7 on 7 and lineman competion. Marshall posted a 2-1 in 7 on 7 beating Hazel Green 14-7 and Giles County 21-14...but got beat by Lincoln and i dont know the score...didnt get to see the linemen but heard MC did a very good job