Marshall County Football

Tiger09grad

Don't know how you did with Lincoln Co., but you came up short against the bobcats. Giles Co. put Marshall Co. out of the tournament in the 7 on 7 at Lavergne and that was without Bo at QB. Anyway, best of luck to you on the year...we'll see you in the Brickyard game 10.

i wasn t there but i was told that they went 5-1 beating lincoln co., bga, mtcs, lavergne and stratford. don t no exactly what happened with giles but i was at the 7 on 7 tonight in hazel green and the tigers did beat giles....with wallace!

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i wasn t there but i was told that they went 5-1 beating lincoln co., bga, mtcs, lavergne and stratford. don t no exactly what happened with giles but i was at the 7 on 7 tonight in hazel green and the tigers did beat giles....with wallace!

i can tell you what happend against Giles at LaVergne bc i was on the field playing them...and im not making excuses on this!

1. Giles isn't exactly a bad team so im not goin to say that they are.

2. There was a 2 hour break from the time of our last game in pool play til the time we played Giles and my teammates agree that that probably didnt help us a bit bc Giles got to play against MTCS b4 playin us so they were warmed up and everything.

3. We just simply didnt play our game.

Like i said, i'm not making excuses, i'm just stating what i believe are the facts.