State 16U DII

Who all is on this team?

Not sure of all the names but several from Cheatham County, one from Franklin County, one from Goodpasture and one from Wilson Central's team. Not a whole lot of size but it's been exciting to see game plans that get all the players in a position to make plays and score. That's why I enjoy watching their games and the team seems to have more fun playing that way.

Not sure of all the names but several from Cheatham County, one from Franklin County, one from Goodpasture and one from Wilson Central's team. Not a whole lot of size but it's been exciting to see game plans that get all the players in a position to make plays and score. That's why I enjoy watching their games and the team seems to have more fun playing that way.

I was thinking of another team. Thanks for replying back and good luck. Good game plans are so cool. To me that is what its all about.

TN Hoopstars beat Memphis Flight to win the 16U div 2 State title. Team is made up of 5 players from McMinn Central, 2 players from Walker Valley, 2 players from Polk County, and 1 player from Bradley, all schools are within 20 miles of each other.

Great tournament ladies, looking forward to the Nationals!