4:30pm- #3 White House 1 vs #5 Station Camp 3

7:00pm- #1 Goodpasture vs #2 DCA

*Admission - $5.00

* All games starting on Monday will be played at White House

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Goodpasture is the class of the district, but anything can happen. White House gave them 2 close games and have been playing well of late. DCA is also playing well, heading into post season play. I think 1 of these 3 will win the tourney, probably Goodpasture because of depth of pitching staff.

What is the problem with Greenbrier,everyone thought they would contend for title,it must be same as always,coach does not relate to players,they have some good talent,but does not get it out of the kids.Will they ever get a new coach,i know athletics is not priority in greenbrier but they do have some good kids with good potential/futures,they need a new direction.

What is the problem with Greenbrier,everyone thought they would contend for title,it must be same as always,coach does not relate to players,they have some good talent,but does not get it out of the kids.Will they ever get a new coach,i know athletics is not priority in greenbrier but they do have some good kids with good potential/futures,they need a new direction.

what good players does greenbrier have? (what are their names, positions, and bat. average)

I think we can all agree that Goodpasture will probably win this tournament with good coaching and a solid pitching staff although their hitting lacks at times, the main question shouldn't be who is going to WIN the tournament it should be who is going to advance to regionals. Goodpasture is already going with their win in the reg. season. Who else will advance?

I am going with a mild upset, and saying that White House will advance along with Goodpasture. I know DCA has played some quality teams, but they laid down against Goodpasture for two games. I think while maybe less talented than DCA, White House has more grit. Just my opinion.

5/2

play in games

7:00pm #6 Portland at #3 White House

5:00pm #5 Station Camp at #4 Greenbrier

byes

#1 Goodpasture

#2 DCA

Monday, May 5th - DCA vs. White House/Portland 4:30 @ White House

Goodpasture vs. Greenbrier/Station Camp 7:00 @ White House

Tuesday, May 6th - 4:30 TBD 7:00 TBD @ White House

*Admission - $5.00

* All games starting on Monday will be played at White House