Lookout Valley @ Marion County 4/29

mchs51

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good win for Marion tonight the really played well. Bell went 5 innings giving up 5 runs 3 of which was unearned he had another great game an he improved his record to 6-0 then Lloyd came in for the lats 2 innings an pitched very good. 7-5 was the score but should have been 8-5 that call at home was one of the worst calls i have ever seen. Lookout Valley is as good as advertised an Rorex really impressed me at the plate I can see why he has one of the best averages in the area although he did have a few errors in the field. Joe Muir had another good hitting game he hit his 3rd HR of the year for the Warriors. I am very very happy for this group of seniors getting this win this is a very talented group at MCHS an hopefully Fowler, Bell, Bettis, Griswald, an Guyear can lead them back to the BORO an stay a lil longer this year. Good Luck to Lookout Valley on the rest of the season an hopefully the Boro

Old Pirate says the warriors are the only VALLEY team. LV has never been a Seq Valley team. Well maybe in the since of a wanta-bee.

OP doesn't think LV can hang, but good luck to the warriors.

Hmm is old pirate from South pitts??? Like they know anything about winning in baseball ... If anyone is a wanta-bee in baseball it would be South pitts.... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />