Brentwood vs. JP2

multisport12

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive seen both teams play and unfortunately, Brentwood would give jp2 their first loss. Brentwood offense is very good, and jp2 weakness is their defense. I think they have 3 shut outs in 12 wins? I will say that if these teams played jp2 would play alot harder but it just wouldnt be enough. 2 top teams. Both have proven alot

well obviously jp2 is better, because they take the best players from hendersonville, not to mention station camp, gallatin, beech, pretty much all sumner county. why shouldn't they be undefeated.

Let me guess, you're not a JPII fan? I can sense you are bitter about something? Anything you wanna get off your chest? /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

You can't really say that without seeing the teams play or scrimmage each other.

Yeh, I see your point because the only two games I see that you could base a comparison from is that JP2 beat Father Ryan 3-1 and Hendersonville I believed tied 1-1, but I just really don't see JP2 losing to Mt. Juliet. I dont know what happened to Hendersonville that game, but that could make alot of people be biased for JP2. (and their undefeated record). But I would still have to pick JP2 against Hendersonville.

Yeh, I see your point because the only two games I see that you could base a comparison from is that JP2 beat Father Ryan 3-1 and Hendersonville I believed tied 1-1, but I just really don't see JP2 losing to Mt. Juliet. I dont know what happened to Hendersonville that game, but that could make alot of people be biased for JP2. (and their undefeated record). But I would still have to pick JP2 against Hendersonville.

Every team has at elast one bad game and some days the shots dont fall and the other team catches a lucky break. You cant decide who is better until they play! JP2 has an impressive record and hendersonville's doesnt look that great but i guarentee they would give them one heck of a game!