TWF State Freestyle and Greco-Roman Tournament

ghouse

Information for the TWF State Freestyle and Greco-Roman Tournament has been posted on the TWF website's scheduling page.

Check out www.tennwrestling.com for details.

Or get the flyer here.

Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.

Remember to get your Greco registration in by 7:00 P.M. Wednesday May 7th. Walk-ups will be allowed for the freestyle tournament but pre-registration there will help make things run a lot quicker.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Information for the TWF State Freestyle and Greco-Roman Tournament has been posted on the TWF website's scheduling page.

Or get the flyer here.

Remember to get your Greco registration in by 7:00 P.M. Wednesday May 7th. Walk-ups will be allowed for the freestyle tournament but pre-registration there will help make things run a lot quicker.

Thanks ghouse! See you there. I'll be bringing three from Karns!

Go Beavers!!/Higher Calling!!!

Or get the flyer here.

Lions Pride Grappling is bringing about 20 Wrestlers and we are looknig forward to some great competition.

Coach Trick

Lions Pride Grappling

Lions Pride Grappling is bringing about 20 Wrestlers and we are looknig forward to some great competition.

Coach Trick

Lions Pride Grappling

Thats great!

Are any of them planning on wrestling Greco on Friday night? If so you only have until tomorrow at 7:00 P.M. to get them registered.

We will take walk-ups for freestyle but pre-registration is preferred as that will make the bracketing run much more smoothly.

Thats great!

Are any of them planning on wrestling Greco on Friday night? If so you only have until tomorrow at 7:00 P.M. to get them registered.

We will take walk-ups for freestyle but pre-registration is preferred as that will make the bracketing run much more smoothly.

As of now I have 8 Greco wrestlers who will be signing up, my roster will be there today.

Coach Trick

Lions Pride Grappling

As of now I have 8 Greco wrestlers who will be signing up, my roster will be there today.

Coach Trick

Lions Pride Grappling

That is good to hear. I will look forward to receiving the entries.

For everyone else you only have a few hours left to register for Greco with registration closing tonight at 7:00 P.M.

My goal will be to have brackets for Greco up late tonight but possibly Thursday night.

So far we have a total of 45 athletes registered for Greco. I hope we can continue to see that list grow today.