Who is your pick for the best team in 2A in the state?

tb1019

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My money is on USJ or Goodpasture. They are both great teams, and neither is stranger to the Championship game. They played each other for it last year in one of the best baseball games I have ever seen.

Pirate88 how are you doing? Are you back from school, if so you ought to come catch the game Monday. I think it is at 5:00

Looks like former champs Ripley and USJ have advanced to the next level. Although Ripley may be a long shot, you can't overlook them.

I would not be surprised at all to see USJ and Goodpasture meet at the final game again. But wait, weren't those the same teams winning back in 1A before the multiplier rule? /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Looks like former champs Ripley and USJ have advanced to the next level. Although Ripley may be a long shot, you can't overlook them.

I would not be surprised at all to see USJ and Goodpasture meet at the final game again. But wait, weren't those the same teams winning back in 1A before the multiplier rule? /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Congratulations to these 2 teams on their accomplishments to date - good luck the rest of the way. BTW Jose, we'll get you next year - the multiplier isn't working, but have you ever tried playing blindfolded????

Pirate88 how are you doing? Are you back from school, if so you ought to come catch the game Monday. I think it is at 5:00

I am back from school. I wasn't able to stay for the whole game. However, I came for the pregame warm-up and talked to your son and a few others. The field looks great this year. It makes me sad everytime I come out there and watch a game, I miss it alot.

Best of luck to you guys in the up coming games. If and when you make it to state I will be sure to come and watch a few games.

I am back from school. I wasn't able to stay for the whole game. However, I came for the pregame warm-up and talked to your son and a few others. The field looks great this year. It makes me sad everytime I come out there and watch a game, I miss it alot.

Best of luck to you guys in the up coming games. If and when you make it to state I will be sure to come and watch a few games.

Come say hi to me

Congratulations to these 2 teams on their accomplishments to date - good luck the rest of the way. BTW Jose, we'll get you next year - the multiplier isn't working, but have you ever tried playing blindfolded????

The multiplier rule was just another feeble attempt to try to even the playing field between teams that have good programs and those that do not. I have heard all the private/public school garbage for years. Has it ever dawned on anyone that maybe these schools win more because they work harder, have better coaches & are just more dedicated to doing the things that it takes to win? Quit your whining. You don't hear the private schools trying to limit what Maryville football, Shelbyville girls basketball, Farragut baseball, etc... is doing to win.