anderson county vs stone memorial

MaVsSoCkR3

Stone 1 Anderson 0

There were 2 goals disallowed in the first half; one for running into the keeper (could have gone either way, keeper touched the ball with his hands but never grabbed it) and one for offside that I didn't really see.

The Stone fans laid into the ref pretty badly. His calls may have come out a touch one-sided, but not until after the jeers began.

It was a good game. Both keepers played extremely well and had a lot of touches.

it was 1 - 0 but the cenetr ref was horrible. it should've been a way higher score on both sides but there were a few goals for both that were called back. if it wasn't for the stupidity of the refs it would've been around 6-3 stone wins. but since it wasn't it was stone 1-0 and they advance to play catholic. and they better to be ready cause it won't be a last time game!

it was 1 - 0 but the cenetr ref was horrible. it should've been a way higher score on both sides but there were a few goals for both that were called back. if it wasn't for the stupidity of the refs it would've been around 6-3 stone wins. but since it wasn't it was stone 1-0 and they advance to play catholic. and they better to be ready cause it won't be a last time game!

you mean it will not be 11-0 again?

that will be hard to fix in what two weeks?

Good luck though!

Well, Catholic won 9-0, so it wasn't much different. I'm very curious as to what happened to Stone Memorial. After I saw that they had only lost 1-0 to CAK, I was looking very much forward to seeing them play. However, the team I've seen twice now doesn't seem like one that would have only given up a single goal to CAK. Did something happen to Stone Memorial that hurt them? maf01, do you have any info?

Well, Catholic won 9-0, so it wasn't much different. I'm very curious as to what happened to Stone Memorial. After I saw that they had only lost 1-0 to CAK, I was looking very much forward to seeing them play. However, the team I've seen twice now doesn't seem like one that would have only given up a single goal to CAK. Did something happen to Stone Memorial that hurt them? maf01, do you have any info?

I was really surprised by both Catholic scores, too. Stone had some good players when we played them. I thought that Catholic would win both games, but not by blow out scores. I don't know if they lost players, or what. I would be curious to know, as well.

i guess catholic really do have stones number because for the three times they have played in the last two years catholic has scored 25 goals to stone's 0 goals.

I saw that Stone Memorials keeper played multiple tennis matches right before the Catholic match... (he plays tennis for Stone, too, and yesterday was the district tournament for tennis). I don't know if that would have changed the outcome, but I can't imagine him being 100%.