MJ Brown to walk on at UT?

Galilee

I believe everyone who has asked about MJ wants him to succeed. Playing ANYWHERE outside of highschool is an accomplishment. Whether Juco, mid, whatever. I just at this point DON'T think he will be playing anywhere this year. The mid-August statement does not make a lick of sense. IF it is a grade issue then people need to get him tutors get him caught up.....not just for the sake of playing but to give him a chance to make something of his life. If I am wrong about him not playing this year that's cool...been wrong many times before....but it does not look likely at this point.

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe everyone who has asked about MJ wants him to succeed. Playing ANYWHERE outside of highschool is an accomplishment. Whether Juco, mid, whatever. I just at this point DON'T think he will be playing anywhere this year. The mid-August statement does not make a lick of sense. IF it is a grade issue then people need to get him tutors get him caught up.....not just for the sake of playing but to give him a chance to make something of his life. If I am wrong about him not playing this year that's cool...been wrong many times before....but it does not look likely at this point.

I haven't seen anything to lead me to believe he will play. MJ may be the only player in the country that is going to decide in Mid-August. I'm sure there are a few, but the circumstances for those few are well known.

Angel Garcia ( a recruit for the Tigers) just got through with some summer school classes and got all his paper work turned into the clearing house....If I'm not mistaken. It could be early August for Garcia as well, but everyone who follows Angel Garcia was in the know on his situation. Garcia may not make it. He is from Pureto Rico and has only been in the states for less than two years and has had problems with the language barrier....but that doesn't matter, he still must clear the clearing house. Like I said Garcia's situation is an open book...not at all a secret.

BTW... Have you heard how Justin Blake is doing? Is he enjoying Austin Peay?

I haven't seen anything to lead me to believe he will play. MJ may be the only player in the country that is going to decide in Mid-August. I'm sure there are a few, but the circumstances for those few are well known.

Angel Garcia ( a recruit for the Tigers) just got through with some summer school classes and got all his paper work turned into the clearing house....If I'm not mistaken. It could be early August for Garcia as well, but everyone who follows Angel Garcia was in the know on his situation. Garcia may not make it. He is from Pureto Rico and has only been in the states for less than two years and has had problems with the language barrier....but that doesn't matter, he still must clear the clearing house. Like I said Garcia's situation is an open book...not at all a secret.

BTW... Have you heard how Justin Blake is doing? Is he enjoying Austin Peay?

You know I haven't heard anything about JB......during the summer I lose touch with everything!! I would assume he is doing good. Austin Peay seems like they have a good program. I'll be swamped with middle school football here shortly with it being Austin's 8th grade year.

You know I haven't heard anything about JB......during the summer I lose touch with everything!! I would assume he is doing good. Austin Peay seems like they have a good program. I'll be swamped with middle school football here shortly with it being Austin's 8th grade year.

Sounds like fun!!!! Will he be playing anywhere around Jackson?

Sounds like fun!!!! Will he be playing anywhere around Jackson?

Maybe Trenton.....I'll let ya know!!!!! Well, the way I read, MJ has about 2 1/2 weeks to make a decision.......according to this thread......then again this thread has a bunch of holes in it. C'mon UC people....what is the word?????????????

Not sure who Rob Lewis is , but he is supposed to be some kind of UT guru with something like 10 million post over the internet. He say's he doesn't think MJ has been in summer school and he think's MJ will be at UT in August...This is before the latest Messenger article.

I will believe it when I see it. Especially after MJ said UT Martin was still an option. I have to believe the Messenger sports guys knows more than this Lewis dude. Afterall, the messenger is the UC paper. The last Messenger article was very telling, in mnay ways.

Rob Lewis is a sports writer/UT Insider for Volquest.com at Tennessee.Unapproved Website he usually knows what he's talking about.

Well, he isn't on the roster or the unsigned commitment list.....I guess no one knows a thing.......nahhhh, SOMEBODY knows something, they just aren't saying /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Well, he isn't on the roster or the unsigned commitment list.....I guess no one knows a thing.......nahhhh, SOMEBODY knows something, they just aren't saying /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

I know something. But not about this subject. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> Just here to try to follow along. Im getting dizzy just reading it.

Anyways, good luck to the kid wherever he lands.

And adsmom, good luck to your middle schooler and the football season. I sure miss coaching, gonna have to get back at it someday. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />