MJ, Beech & W.C.

RIPSHOT

Thanks for your help Stlbrd.

Another question, what teams are in the "other" region that we will match up with? I am thinking it is the Ravenwood region if I recall from last year. And, which teams in that region are still in it assuming they have not yet determined their district champs? /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Brentwood and Ravenwood both will be there. Their region is weak this year and they should not have any problems making it to sub-state.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brentwood and Ravenwood both will be there. Their region is week this year and they should not have any problems making it to sub-state.

Could someone please help me out, but is stlbrd beginning to spell like MrNoitAll, I am sure other people has notice the word week??? stlbrd I would expect more from you! But you are right the region is WEAK this year! Your Beech Ladies should be in the Boro and I also think that MJ will also be there so that means that we will see each other in the state this year! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Could someone please help me out, but is stlbrd beginning to spell like MrNoitAll, I am sure other people has notice the word week??? stlbrd I would expect more from you! But you are right the region is WEAK this year! Your Beech Ladies should be in the Boro and I also think that MJ will also be there so that means that we will see each other in the state this year! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Let's not even go there..............I do believe you misspell every third word!

Yes I will be at state (not paying of course) and I have nothing to do with Beech or MJ. Will you be paying? Oh, I forgot........you are a teacher (hopefully not an English teacher). /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Let's not even go there..............I do believe you misspell every third word!

Yes I will be at state (not paying of course) and I have nothing to do with Beech or MJ. Will you be paying? Oh, I forgot........you are a teacher (hopefully not an English teacher). /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I teach Spanish and Latin! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> I have never paid before and do not see a reason to start now! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

I teach Spanish and Latin! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> I have never paid before and do not see a reason to start now! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Now, Now, gentleman. Stlbrd was simply trying to answer some questions for me and quite effectively might I add. This site is not about who "misses" a word spelling along the way, so give that part of it a break. I am an old guy who needs assistance and stlbrd was simply helping.

Before this response, it looks like stlbrd supports either Hendersonville or W.C.. I could not make a determination. But, I think it is Hendersonville. Either way, he is not with Mt. Juliet or Beech. For that, I am certain. Therefore, his comments about Mt. Juliet and Beech do not seem to be coming from and "insider" if you know what I mean.

So, MrNoitAll and stlbrd need to be friends and make up. I need stlbrd for info...NoitAll for listing his opinions which I must admit I do find funny and interesting.

Question: When is the sub-state match-ups played? Meaning, is it this week, this weekend or next week? It is my assumption that the two regional games are to be played on Monday and Wednesday of this week. After that...the state tournament starts _____________? /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

stlbrd is not even a D1 guy. He's a DII dude (maybe even of 'Irish' descent...LOL!) that loves HS sports and knows his stuff.

Hey MrNoitAll: ?‰l es un hombre de muchos deportes. Or, Sit a vir of plures lusum.

Get it? /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Now, Now, gentleman. Stlbrd was simply trying to answer some questions for me and quite effectively might I add. This site is not about who "misses" a word spelling along the way, so give that part of it a break. I am an old guy who needs assistance and stlbrd was simply helping.

Before this response, it looks like stlbrd supports either Hendersonville or W.C.. I could not make a determination. But, I think it is Hendersonville. Either way, he is not with Mt. Juliet or Beech. For that, I am certain. Therefore, his comments about Mt. Juliet and Beech do not seem to be coming from and "insider" if you know what I mean.

So, MrNoitAll and stlbrd need to be friends and make up. I need stlbrd for info...NoitAll for listing his opinions which I must admit I do find funny and interesting.

Question: When is the sub-state match-ups played? Meaning, is it this week, this weekend or next week? It is my assumption that the two regional games are to be played on Monday and Wednesday of this week. After that...the state tournament starts _____________? /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Regionals are 5/12 and 5/14, sectionals are on 5/16. State tournament starts 5/20.

I have this "Man Love" for stlbrd! I am sure that my friends would be very surprise but I have this feeling that I can not get explain or get rid of, he just brings the best out of me and I "Love It"! But Monday is the BIG day because if you win Monday you get to play on Wednesday to see if you get to host a game or be on the road. AND THEN Friday is the next big day! Win and you will be in the Boro lose and you will be paying to get into the game! I am glad that you enjoy our posting but I do believe that he was afraid to pick as many games as I have! But hey I still "Love the Man" /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

stlbrd is not even a D1 guy. He's a DII dude (maybe even of 'Irish' descent...LOL!) that loves HS sports and knows his stuff.

Hey MrNoitAll: ?‰l es un hombre de muchos deportes. Or, Sit a vir of plures lusum.

Get it? /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

el senior save todo es mejor que todos! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> stlbrd is non gradus anus rodentis! just kidding! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

el senior save todo es mejor que todos! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> stlbrd is non gradus anus rodentis! just kidding! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

HEY.........I resemble that remark!

By the way, I am Irish, but not THAT Irish, I don't follow DII, don't have that much patience......

I agree, MJ should make it to state, but they do not have to beat Beech to get there. If they face each other again in the Regional, they will only be playing for home or away games for the sub-state.

The player you are referring to is Kat Banks (remember that name) .......... she is only a sophmore.

yes i am hiding behind a mask /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" /> like mrknowitall, im kinda trying out for his sidekick. But I like what he has been doing and I have been dying to stir the pot and get the softball world talking. sooooo this post is the lucky one.

however i believe kat is a redshirt sophomore, rumor has it daddy held her back so she be oldest kid on the block and grow into it. still a good pitcher, but a long way from being a cat hosfield.

oh i do not think daddy will let us forget her name. rumor has it everytime beech wins a big game with with kat contributing, it makes it in the hendersonville, sumner co paper. this is coming from inside the beech ranks.

dont get me wrong kat is good but daddy is going to make people want her to fail. how do i know all this? your guess is good as mine.

Of course, following MJ is my passion in all sports. If anyone had a chance to see the Mt. Juliet/Wilson Central game you would have not believed it. Wilson outplayed my girls...I must admit. But, in the end after 11 innings my M.J. Lady Bears prevailed on some key plays and a much needed single in the bottom of the 7th to keep their hopes alive.

Now, all of the sudden...M.J. can't beat Beech with a stick and a hammer. In the last two games that M.J. played those Beech girls, I have never seen so many hard balls hit by one team. And, they have two pitchers who are like night and day. I had not seen one of their pitchers before in our last 2 games. She looks like she is 8 feet tall and throws it so fast I can't keep up with it. Who is that and has she been injured cause that girls KILLED us in the last 2 games both hitting and pitching?

What is going on with Beech? I know they have been one of the best teams in the state this year, but they look like they have added some players because it was unbelievable seeing what they did in this district 9AAA tournament. Heck, they had 4 homeruns in two games against my M.J. girls ! Have they added some players that were previously injured or are they just in the grove so-to speak? And, I am confident M.J. will make it to the state. But, in order to do that do we have to play Beech again...and beat them?

For being such a great MJ fan your past posts sure do mention Beech alot, or they in around the about way to get someone to talk about the pitchers and the HR hitters of Beech. If you were such a MJ fan you would know that Kat is good but does not hold a candle to Mackenzie Roarke, (sry about spelling)so if you are so blown away by what you saw, you sir live under a rock. I believe you are shamelessly promoting someone that does not need to be promoted. Kat has the ability to be a great one, as long as darlingdaddy or whoever this is does not make everyone else feel the need to want her to fail. oh yeah i did just join and hiding behind a mask /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" /> i am trying out for mrknowitalls sidekick.

if anyone disputes me please, lets get it on, oh i did not bring names up you guys did.

unlike mrknowitall, i know the middle tn and northern area, and a little chattanooga, been around the game for 15 years, watched it grow from dixie youth to the nashville nighthawks. now it is spread like wildfire and i deem it the best and most exciting girls (and most of the boys) sport to watch, only to be ruined by parents sometimes.