Region 3-A Tournament

Sandlot08

Now that the districts are completed we're down to 32! Here's the schedule for Monday.

Silverdale Baptist at Whitwell

Sale Creek at Grace Academy

Whitwell and Grace look like they are on a collision course for a rematch of last year's region final, but It would be foolish to look past a scrappy bunch from Sale Creek. Silverdale gave Grace a run in the District 5 final, losing 3-0, and may have something to say about things. Anyone got opinions?

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now that the districts are completed we're down to 32! Here's the schedule for Monday.

Silverdale Baptist at Whitwell

Sale Creek at Grace Academy

Whitwell and Grace look like they are on a collision course for a rematch of last year's region final, but It would be foolish to look past a scrappy bunch from Sale Creek. Silverdale gave Grace a run in the District 5 final, losing 3-0, and may have something to say about things. Anyone got opinions?

I look for Whitwell to face Grace in a rematch but I would NEVER count out that bunch from Sale Creek. I don't think I have ever seen a team from Sale Creek not fight to the end. I would also like to say that the Sale Creek Lady Panthers have some of the classiest fans both in basketball and softball that I have come across. They (teams/fans) represent their community with class and it hasn't gone unnoticed by fans of a rival school. GO LADY TIGERS!!!!

I look for Whitwell to face Grace in a rematch but I would NEVER count out that bunch from Sale Creek. I don't think I have ever seen a team from Sale Creek not fight to the end. I would also like to say that the Sale Creek Lady Panthers have some of the classiest fans both in basketball and softball that I have come across. They (teams/fans) represent their community with class and it hasn't gone unnoticed by fans of a rival school. GO LADY TIGERS!!!!

I hope Sale Creek beats Grace and then goes and beats Whitwell. I would like to see Sale Creek go to state. They are a good Bunch of Girls and really good team. They deserve to go to state.

Does anyone know when this game is going to be played? I would love to come and watch it!!

We need to make sure that you get a MrNoitAll Tee shirt and when you are at the state next week you could wear it between your games! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />