A/AA Teams

CCSMAN

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nobody in A/AA will be able to beat Catholic.

As much as I love the Irish, this just isn't true. We've been here too many times not to have learned a lesson about underestimating competition.

If nothing else, the Irish need to heed a simple old- school (yeah, real "old-school") warning: "Pride cometh before the fall." (Prov.16:18) [i bet Big G didn't think I knew about that source! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> ]

If Catholic plays hard and stays focused, all things are possible; however, I can easily think of several teams in A/AA that are capable of beating them including, but not limited to, the teams they will or may play in this Region.

Go Irish! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

If nothing else, the Irish need to heed a simple old- school (yeah, real "old-school") warning: "Pride cometh before the fall." (Prov.16:18) [i bet Big G didn't think I knew about that source! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> ]

Wow! I am impressed! Maybe there still is hope for you!

Wow! I am impressed! Maybe there still is hope for you!

It's amazing what the Jesuits can teach even the weakest of students.

Say, aren't you supposed to be in church?! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Listen, good luck next week. I want to see another CAK v. KCHS match. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

FRA are no longer in the hunt. They were eliminated by Goodpasture on Tuesday.

Eh. I'll just leave it blank now.

It's amazing what the Jesuits can teach even the weakest of students.

Say, aren't you supposed to be in church! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />