fcs/clay co

doorbell

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look at her eyes, they are cut at the ump , the game has not even started and she is already working him.

Having a pretty catcher never hurts a team................... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Congrats fishhunt, I know it doesnt bother Hailey haven the jealous haters/losers out there, but even Devon had to take her glitter off against Whitehouse, because the coach said it distracted the batters. You know who that was , " Ahh Mr Ump she missed 1st base".

I bet if Hailey did not mow them all down they wouldnt be saying anything. But like you said probaly came from an outsider looking in.

Good Luck may both our pitchers be wearing glitter at state.

Congrats fishhunt, I know it doesnt bother Hailey haven the jealous haters/losers out there, but even Devon had to take her glitter off against Whitehouse, because the coach said it distracted the batters. You know who that was , " Ahh Mr Ump she missed 1st base".

I bet if Hailey did not mow them all down they wouldnt be saying anything. But like you said probaly came from an outsider looking in.

Good Luck may both our pitchers be wearing glitter at state.

AMEN!!

I'm mean really...Is this necessary at all? Does this have anything to do with softball or anything? Re-doing your ponytail is NOT shaking your hair in front of the crowd...Players redo their hair several times during a game if it falls.. and SO WHAT if the pitcher wears makeup... She is a TOUGH softball player who has over 300 strikeouts this season and a batting average over .400... Sounds like someone is just a TAD bit bitter over losing...And the fact that you are a PARENT of an athlete is really sad because all this shows is immaturity and being a sore loser... Wonder if your daughter gets HER attitude from you? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I'm sorry some people make our team look bad. If that is a clay county fan i do apologise because that is uncalled for the FCS vs CCHS game was a good game. Clay only lost because only one player hit the ball and another had two errors. People lets keep it with softball come on get real!!! Nice job to clay county! I hate the season is over you girls had a great year and i am very proud of you keep your heads up.!

Congrats Clay Co. girls on a very good season from Darrell and The Diamond Softball Academy!

THANK YOU DARRELL!!! you should know who i am! I missed seening you this year! I owe ya /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> but thanks again i'm VERY proud of my team!!

Congrats to CCHS on a great season. But people dont realize that hailey puts a lot of time and effort to get to where she is . You dont just pitch one or two months out of the year to get where she at. She decided not to play basketball and just do softball that to me shows her commitment to the game .And Coach Powell does an outstanding job with the girls. GOOD LUCK to FCS lets finish what we started last year. Congrats to hailey great job this year.