Gibbs @ Anderson county....region championship

bighitter08

Gibbs will travel to AC on Wednesday for the region championship. Who do you think wins this game. AC won early this year but now its postseason and Gibbs will be a better team. Something that should be pointed out is that Gibbs had to use alot of key pitching with the win over those little green guys that took ten innings to decide. Congrats to AC and Gibbs for their region game wins and it should be a great game Wednesday. Good luck to both teams.

Should be a lot of fun.... Maverick Field will be packed, and Coach Downs will have the boys ready to go. I say AC 8 Gibbs 4. Congrats to both teams, and hopefully both will represent this region with wins Friday and advance to the State Tournament in Murfreesboro!! GO MAVS!!!

This game is not as big as the one coming for both teams on friday. However, a home field game on friday would be huge! i expect AC to come out on top. Gibbs seems to be a young team, but have come on late in the season with more experience for the youngsters. Ac beat them handedly earlier in the year. It will be closer this time around but AC will win 5-3. Friday could be exciting if AC wins and Pigeon Forge loses or vice versa! Old coach vs old players for a shot on the dance floor! But either way its been a great year for both teams and both deserve to go. so i hope they dont' meet til the state championship game!