State tournament bracket?

godawgs

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I understand that the eight winners of the sectional games move on to the state tournament, but can anyone tell me how the bracket is determined from there? Is it a blind draw or predetermined by Regions?

I think the brackets are already on tssaa.org. I may be wrong, but if their not, they will be.

I think the brackets are already on tssaa.org. I may be wrong, but if their not, they will be.

U are right again! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> I am not going to pick again because I know that I would lose to U! U know all of the answers, your boss is so lucky to have you working for them! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

I understand that the eight winners of the sectional games move on to the state tournament, but can anyone tell me how the bracket is determined from there? Is it a blind draw or predetermined by Regions?

I was told it is a blind draw. I might be wrong. If it is a blind draw we have no luck. We draw the #1 ranked team in class A ever year for the frist Game.

U are right again! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> I am not going to pick again because I know that I would lose to U! U know all of the answers, your boss is so lucky to have you working for them! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Only the region brackets are on TSSAA... The state tournament brackets are online, but you don't know who is playing who, like which region is playing which region...

I am my boss......................

Since you want to maintain your cover, MrNoitAll, I'd suggest you come to the State Tournament in some type of costume which hides your face. That way all your "fans" could speak to you without you giving away your identity. Perhaps a gorilla outfit......Now that would be funny!

Since you want to maintain your cover, MrNoitAll, I'd suggest you come to the State Tournament in some type of costume which hides your face. That way all your "fans" could speak to you without you giving away your identity. Perhaps a gorilla outfit......Now that would be funny!

MrNoitAll will be in the "Boro" for sure! You are making MrNoitAll wheels start turning! Hmmm I wonder if people would like to meet my wife "Bridie Mae" ?

They usually have this info up by now....

Last year it came out before districts... I knew we were playing Trinity first round of state before we started region! For a blind draw, fishunt is right, we get the short end of the stick pretty often. I thought it was unfair that the #1 and #2 teams played each other first round... We ended up third, but I still think having a first game against them was a little unfair to both of us.. They should come up any day now. I think they are waiting til the day of the sectional game to release that information. Not sure if I like that better or not, but at least that keeps us focused on this game first, and not looking ahead...