Best Defenders

mbakid

Peter Shankles (#33) was good from West Knox, especially considering it was his first year playing. As far as other teams that we saw, I would have to say the best I faced was Brentwood. You can't really pick out one guy that was good from them, they went five poles deep and all were solid, and as everyone knows, their goalie is incredible.

I didn't watch too many D1 games, but i do agree that Bailey from MBA is a great goalie, and of course the MUS and McCallie have good goalies. From D2 I know that brentwood's goalie is the best in D2. Very good goalie. I think that Robert Rogers from Ryan is an underrated goalie. He made some good saves this year and kept Ryan in a lot of games. As far as defenders go, number 26 for Ryan is a great defender and shut a lot of team's key players down. I didn't get to see MUS play, but I did notice number 5 for McCallie, he was a great Dpole. I saw him shut sloan sanders down and that Houston kid.

I didn't watch too many D1 games, but i do agree that Bailey from MBA is a great goalie, and of course the MUS and McCallie have good goalies. From D2 I know that brentwood's goalie is the best in D2. Very good goalie. I think that Robert Rogers from Ryan is an underrated goalie. He made some good saves this year and kept Ryan in a lot of games. As far as defenders go, number 26 for Ryan is a great defender and shut a lot of team's key players down. I didn't get to see MUS play, but I did notice number 5 for McCallie, he was a great Dpole. I saw him shut sloan sanders down and that Houston kid.

Agreed that brentwood's goalie is the best in D2 and the number 26 from Father Ryan played some of the most solid defense i have ever seen.