Big Ones Contest Head-to-Head: stlbrd vs MrNoitAll

CoachT

stlbrd vs MrNoitAll  

93 members have voted

1. 1. stlbrd vs MrNoitAll

Okay CoachT, the game listed on Wednesday had G.W. Carver playing Westwood. Now I see they were actually playing Westview. Anyone in their right mind would have picked Westview, but they were not listed as the opponent on Wednesday. I picked G.W.Carver thinking they were playing Westwood. Did Mr. NoItAll have anything to do with these shenanigans? If I had known they were playing Westview...............that was kind of an easy pick.......

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay CoachT, the game listed on Wednesday had G.W. Carver playing Westwood. Now I see they were actually playing Westview. Anyone in their right mind would have picked Westview, but they were not listed as the opponent on Wednesday. I picked G.W.Carver thinking they were playing Westwood. Did Mr. NoItAll have anything to do with these shenanigans? If I had known they were playing Westview...............that was kind of an easy pick.......

Are you sure it said Westwood?

Dear Cry Baby! (stlbrd) Yes I do understand about hitting the wrong button because I hit Clarksville NE beating MJ which I meant to hit MJ so I contacted Coacht within minutes and told him of my mistake, ( I also shared that with you but being a man of taking responsibility I had to take the loss) so stlbrd it looks like you will have to take the loss as I did because being a professional you have to take responsibility of your mistakes! So take the loss and stop crying! It sounds like you must have had a lot of bad picks yesterday! Are you feeling the pressure yet? Sounds like it to me!! See you in the "Boro"! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Biscuit (formly muffin) are you enjoying watching the big boy pick games? We both would have love to see you pick but we do understand that you need to know the sport before you start picking. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

I will have to agree with Stlbrd as I also picked G.W. Carver because it said they were playing Westwood /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

New standings-

Rank Member Total Picks Incorrect Picks Score

1 stlbrd 104 26 78 75.00%

1 MrNoitAll 104 26 78 75.00%

Thanks boss, you are being fair better than some people I know on here! (stlbrd) Also a great job by LiLolme I sure hope you beat you know who! This has been fun, I do believe that the pressure is being to bother one of us who is making picks!(stlbrd) BUT you know I do love you man! Will I see you in the "Boro" next week? /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Thanks boss, you are being fair better than some people I know on here! (stlbrd) Also a great job by LiLolme I sure hope you beat you know who! This has been fun, I do believe that the pressure is being to bother one of us who is making picks!(stlbrd) BUT you know I do love you man! Will I see you in the "Boro" next week? /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Yes, I will be the one NOT PAYING to get in. Who will you be watching since your team bowed out about 2 weeks ago! One thing about the Big Ones picks. You are obviously a better guesser than I am since I have only missed 3 mid state picks. Picking games between teams I have never heard of makes it a guessing game. And trust me, if I have never heard of them, neither have you!

Plus...........the fact that you WORK for CoachT has tainted the contest so I am sure you will probably win. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Yes sir, I was trying to get information on Westwood as I did not know who they were. I know who Westview is and would definitley have picked them if they were the team listed on Wednesday, but it was Westwood. Oh well.

If Mr. NoItAll wins, I expect you to put an asterisk beside his name. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Yes, I will be the one NOT PAYING to get in. Who will you be watching since your team bowed out about 2 weeks ago! One thing about the Big Ones picks. You are obviously a better guesser than I am since I have only missed 3 mid state picks. Picking games between teams I have never heard of makes it a guessing game. And trust me, if I have never heard of them, neither have you!

Plus...........the fact that you WORK for CoachT has tainted the contest so I am sure you will probably win. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

stlbrd I am sorry to break the news to you but I am coniseur of ALL softball teams in the STATE. To be good at something you must do your homework and be prepared to make the correct picks, so what I try to do is to keep up with all of the teams and not guess as you are doing! You see Coacht has made it open to all of the state so if you want to be good I sure hope that you will do your homework better this week. But to me it sounds like a man letting the pressure get to him, do you not realize that the whole world is watching us? Plus if you go to the Baseball picks you will see that I am in 2nd place, and 8th in soccer, and of course 1st in softball so I think you are not going against a rookie! But some good news happened today is that I got my Christmas lights down and we got four cars and two trucks, and one van moved away from the trailer! Being rich you would not understand these types of problems, plus "Bridie Mae" got her two front teeth put back in today, so you see I have had a great day! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

stlbrd I am sorry to break the news to you but I am coniseur of ALL softball teams in the STATE. To be good at something you must do your homework and be prepared to make the correct picks, so what I try to do is to keep up with all of the teams and not guess as you are doing! You see Coacht has made it open to all of the state so if you want to be good I sure hope that you will do your homework better this week. But to me it sounds like a man letting the pressure get to him, do you not realize that the whole world is watching us? Plus if you go to the Baseball picks you will see that I am in 2nd place, and 8th in soccer, and of course 1st in softball so I think you are not going against a rookie! But some good news happened today is that I got my Christmas lights down and we got four cars and two trucks, and one van moved away from the trailer! Being rich you would not understand these types of problems, plus "Bridie Mae" got her two front teeth put back in today, so you see I have had a great day! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

TIED for 1st (for now).....................get it right! Looks like you got the whole trailer park to finally vote /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />