Blackman Offseason

actually ...i live in brentwood...and bash me all you want...whose making more than who and whose putting who's carreer on the line dummy....Teens always think they now so much....and parents who have ..nevermind..oh my sons Deaute Mason signed to play for kentucky...... and Cleave Mason-Shaw.....can play any where he pleases......oh sorry..something that you untalented people in murfreesboro could possible do is go d1...HA....I'VE SEEN MIDDLE SCHOOLERS PLAY BETTER FOOTBALL THAN BLACKMAN.......Crap.the middle school..is probably way better then blackman....take that back..they are!!!!.....IF and when somebody..from blackman.....Goes D1...and knows what they talking ..please please dont make a fool out of yourself on COACHT.....ha...I take my Contenders for blackman away also......Just because blackman has dumb ignorant parents and students....and nitter nats /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> .......That know nothing about any thing that i've done coaching or recruiting......BLACKMAN GETS ....THE PRETENDERS OF THE YEAR.....just like always.....People wake up and smell coach wells' coffee.....Jeremy Mimms WAS BLACKMAN......Hes gone....That means.....NO MORE BLACKMan.....GUYS the Year Blackman...Siegal....Oakland..... and Hillwood wins more than 5 games....make the playoffs..and produce an Athlete....not no clumsey kid who gets trucked by smaller guys (patton).....I've seen better linebackers at Wal-mart....take a look at Ryan consiglio....Great Athlete...can play football....Played linebacker for independence and tailback.....got a highlight film....Not d1....people say these offers like florida state, south carolina,Tennessee , Texas.....that's because for 1. stupied people try to make them and sometimes try to make themselves look like all stars.....later on you sitting at home with..watching TV.....Face it....Like i said if and when...and actual Recruit coach...inform me about this player or many others....then...i'lll leave the pretenders alone..till then i have no more time to wasie on dumb....topics such as these on coacht......it's been great....laughing at my opponents..and my critics....Have fun on The INTERNET......HA /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

actually ...i live in brentwood...and bash me all you want...whose making more than who and whose putting who's carreer on the line dummy....Teens always think they now so much....and parents who have ..nevermind..oh my sons Deaute Mason signed to play for kentucky...... and Cleave Mason-Shaw.....can play any where he pleases......oh sorry..something that you untalented people in murfreesboro could possible do is go d1...HA....I'VE SEEN MIDDLE SCHOOLERS PLAY BETTER FOOTBALL THAN BLACKMAN.......Crap.the middle school..is probably way better then blackman....take that back..they are!!!!.....IF and when somebody..from blackman.....Goes D1...and knows what they talking ..please please dont make a fool out of yourself on COACHT.....ha...I take my Contenders for blackman away also......Just because blackman has dumb ignorant parents and students....and nitter nats /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> .......That know nothing about any thing that i've done coaching or recruiting......BLACKMAN GETS ....THE PRETENDERS OF THE YEAR.....just like always.....People wake up and smell coach wells' coffee.....Jeremy Mimms WAS BLACKMAN......Hes gone....That means.....NO MORE BLACKMan.....GUYS the Year Blackman...Siegal....Oakland..... and Hillwood wins more than 5 games....make the playoffs..and produce an Athlete....not no clumsey kid who gets trucked by smaller guys (patton).....I've seen better linebackers at Wal-mart....take a look at Ryan consiglio....Great Athlete...can play football....Played linebacker for independence and tailback.....got a highlight film....Not d1....people say these offers like florida state, south carolina,Tennessee , Texas.....that's because for 1. stupied people try to make them and sometimes try to make themselves look like all stars.....later on you sitting at home with..watching TV.....Face it....Like i said if and when...and actual Recruit coach...inform me about this player or many others....then...i'lll leave the pretenders alone..till then i have no more time to wasie on dumb....topics such as these on coacht......it's been great....laughing at my opponents..and my critics....Have fun on The INTERNET......HA /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

your big mouth and even bigger ego has revealed the truth. people in murfreesboro are dumb and ignorant and what makes you somebody is the big salary and getting to live in brentwood. so your son plays for smyrna and you live in brentwood? well, that leaves two options. 1. you are a LIAR or 2. you pulled this big ego on your wife and disrespect toward her and she threw your big #### ego out the door. one more time know it all, no one said who was going to play where, all i said was they were getting looked at, period. you, for some reason, being a blackman hater, kid hater, i don't know, but you got on here and publically dis-respected the kids and then looked like a fool when doing it, because you were wrong, wrong, wrong and once again, instead of admitting it, you get on here and make fun of blackman folks, murfreesboro folks, and any one else that does not live in brentwood (which could be a lie), or supposedly know what you know. and you continue to disrespect patton. he has done nothing to you. he has been a great kid, great grades and had a good high school football career. let him enjoy the process of colleges looking at him and if he ain't good enough, they will tell him. same with bowers. maybe one of these guys ran over your little boy who plays at smyrna and that is the source of your anger and ego. and i am not glad that jeremy did not make it. it makes me sad because the kid had some potential but other things took him out of the picture and that is not good for him long term. and i am no kid nor am i a parent of any kid. but i like the kids at blackman, and other schools for that matter in murfreesboro, and i dont disrespect kids. you still look like such a fool. go see previous post for the details of why. and lastly, i thought consiglio was a very good linebacker, at least we agree on something.

I've only followed Smyrna for the last few years so I may not be as informed as the next guy about everything that goes on in this county. I don't have a dog in the race, but I have become a follower of Smyrna. One point I'd like to make is if your son "can play anywhere he pleases" how have I never heard his name before? What position does he play? What year is he?

Here is my opinion. You need to tone it down and behave like the adult you say you are. You are putting Smyrna High School in a bad light, and more importantly you are putting your son in a bad light. Coming to a web site to post negative things about high school kids is an extremely immature hobby. Is this how you talk to kids when you "Scout" them? Personally, I don't think Blackman will be much better than .500 this year. However, to discount their kids and athletes is extremely naive. They are very athletic, and if the quarterback and coaching situation stabalizes, they may even surprise a few teams.

And another thing....before you ever post again, you need to do some things. Grab your son's Grammar book and brush up on punctuation and sentence structure. Also, grab a dictionary and do some spell checking.

That is all.

I don't know why I am arguing with you because you said Dajuan maybe weighed close to 200 pounds. Bowers weighs 210 and Dajuan is MUCH bigger than him. You..just have issues man. Dajan is about 260 pounds.

Shawn Smith was a sophomore last year that had nearly 6 yards a carry last year and Bowers had 7 yards per carry last year!

Get your facts right. Bowers WILL go D1. Probably in Football AND Baseball.

Patton WILL go D1. Easilyyyyy....Perfect Size. Hard worker. Great character. 6 foot 3 220ish lbs. Perfect linebacker size. Runs about a 4.6 to 4.7. The kid is good and can shed ANY blocker. Man..I don't know what your problem is...But if you're a scout..I feel sorry for whatever school you are scouting for.

And anyone that says Jeremy Mimms used to Blackman is extrememly mistaken. The kid was lazy and didn't run faster than a 4.55 and had no moves. He had an attitude and was nothing more than an achilles heel. Get off the T!

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseacti...videoid=9699949

Only as a freshman but he still had 6 yard per carry last year!

Get a clue.

this will be a VERY GOOD season for blackman. starting witht offense, they have a big and good and experienced offensive line. Lee (last name)6' 2"/270lbs and Crowly 6'3" 290lbs and Perry 6'4" 300lbs will anchor this unsung crew. quarterback Crocker. running backs/ deshawn Smith and justin bowers will be the best duo in the region. wideouts in the spread, tyrek collier, shane beasely, and either bowers or smith, depending on which one is at running back. in a tight end formation 6'5" 260lbs dewan brown who can run and catch. josh patton will play fulback in some formations. he will be devastating while blocking and also a good runner.

two time defensive MVP josh patton/ 6'2" 212lbs/ 80 tackles as a sophomore and 123 tackles as a junior. other linebackers will be Justin Bowers/ 6' 0" 205lbs/ jess patton 6'2" 195lbs/ Jason Gann/ defensive ends, Collins at 6' 245lbs and can run/ Brown 6'5" 260lbs/ L. J. joyce 6'1" 220/ nose guard Caleb York. Defensive Backs, shane beasely, deshawn smith, jake armstrong and tyrek collier at free safety.

Their is depth, size, speed and heart. the coaches know what they are doing, and it will come together very good for blackman. i am looking forward to the two new hires as OC and DC. Wells will get two good ones. Bowers and Patton are both getting recruited by at least a dozen division I-A schools.

i don't know who you are, but you better get your facts straight before you get on here and yap. about Bowers and Smith being the best duo this coming year. i did not say the best single back, nor did i say that they have been in the past. they will not be the best back. my guess is the kid from the bulldogs will be. but as a pair, they will be very good or to satisfy you ole mighty scout, one of the best duo's in this region. secondly, dejuan is 260lbs. he has not weighed 200 since his freshman year. he weighed 225 to 230 as a sophomore last year. you are dead wrong on this, so you better update your records for whoever you say you scout for before they fire you. if you think he weighs 200lbs, you just lost all of your credibility with every coach T user who reads this. you may be a BOY SCOUT, but you are not worth the money they pay you if you think he weighs 200lbs. and on patton, the guy can play, period. you may not have heard of him, but louisville has and they like him, navy has and they like him, vandy has and they like him. he has great size, great quickness in the shuttle/ 4.25, great instincts with a great gpa to boot, decent speed and 210 plus tackles in this region over the last two years, if that is average joe, every coach in america would love to have some average joe's like that. he just may end up at a division I-AA school like furman or appalachian state, but how many other linebacker in this region will get a chance to play at the next level. ask coach wells or the new coach for smyrna, williams, his defensive coordinator last year if they think he is an average joe linebacker. and he is not a rising freshmen, he is a rising senior ole scout of the year. bowers will probably play defense in college and many school like him too. tell us who you scout for so everyone can give you a grade. LOL, /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I don't know why I am arguing with you because you said Dajuan maybe weighed close to 200 pounds. Bowers weighs 210 and Dajuan is MUCH bigger than him. You..just have issues man. Dajan is about 260 pounds.

Shawn Smith was a sophomore last year that had nearly 6 yards a carry last year and Bowers had 7 yards per carry last year!

Get your facts right. Bowers WILL go D1. Probably in Football AND Baseball.

Patton WILL go D1. Easilyyyyy....Perfect Size. Hard worker. Great character. 6 foot 3 220ish lbs. Perfect linebacker size. Runs about a 4.6 to 4.7. The kid is good and can shed ANY blocker. Man..I don't know what your problem is...But if you're a scout..I feel sorry for whatever school you are scouting for.

Not to sound antagonistic, but with all of these height and weights that are being put out there, it sounds like Blackman has a line-up some colleges can't get.

6'2"-6'4" linemen from 270-300

6'2" Linebackers from 195-220 running 4.6-4.7 (???)

6'5" Defensive Ends/Tight Ends that are 260

6'0" 210 Running Back

It seems to me that these numbers might be a little inflated. I don't think it is any act of deceit or purposeful misleading, but I think it is natural to see people a little bigger and faster than they are in reality.

For example, most linebackers at the NFL combine ran in the 4.6 range. I find it hard to believe an unheard of, senior linebacker in Middle Tennessee runs the same and has the same size frame as an NFL linebacker. I would ask each of you to go to a Titans mini-camp practice to see these men in person. Those are the "real" 6'3" 230 pound bodies.

I want to make one thing clear. This is not a "TigerPride"-like rant ripping these kids. I am just saying that we tend to inflate certain characteristics. Another example...Smyrna played Brentwood Academy last year. Chris Jordan, their runningback, "is" 6'2" 205, and he is one of the most physically impressive kids I have EVER seen on a high school football field. I didn't see many bodies even close to that on any field last year...including the Smyrna-Blackman game. Montori Hughes from Siegel would be the other...he "is" 6'5" 260, and I tend to think he is a little bigger than the Brown kid is.

Again, this is NOT a flame against the athletes at Blackman. They are very talented and athletic. I hope they can turn the corner soon. Good luck with the offseason, and I hope you guys have a great season (except when you play Smyrna).

That is all.

In two years of being on coach T...this is the first time i have ever typed my son's name...Josh Patton... unless i was asked a direct question about him...like...is he still sick?...then i would say yes...thanks for thinking about him...or one time i asked a couple of guys to pray for him last wrestling season when he was in the hospitial...

so here goes...tigerpride7...you have said the following things about a 17 year old ... "clumsey kid who gets trucked by smaller guys"... "better linebackers at walmart"... "and he is an average joe"...this is sad and uncalled for whether it is for my son or anyone else's son. i don't know who the rocky guy is, but he just stated that schools were taking a look at him and you act like he said he was the # 4 recruit in the nation... i don't understand why you had to slam a kid...anyone's kid... on the public internet???...you can say what you want to about him...and it will not affect his recruiting one bit...

he wants to play college football like most kids do...he has worked very hard...he is not a freak athlete and will not get a chance to play at a top level school like Tenn...alabama...etc. he may not even get to play at all except in the ivey league and that is really okay with us... he has the grades to go there and will get a great education and also get to play a little ball...

i can confirm that the schools mentioned and others... have looked at him on tape and they have said they like him... i can confirm that coaches have called the house and called him... i can confirm that we are listening... talking and praying for clarity and direction in hopes that he would get an offer... like any family would... i can confirm that he is 6'2" 210lbs....and moves fairly well... and has been very productive in a pretty good region for the last two years...and we will take our visits this summer and see where the chips fall...

i am not mad at you tigerpride7...but i am confused...we are just a normal family hoping for the best for a son who has honestly done all the right things in the classroom and on the field...

i also can confirm...that brown is 255lbs to 260lbs

i also can confirm that justin bowers is also getting looked at by many schools...and is another great person on and off the field...

i did play football at East Carolina University...so i know a little of what it takes to play college football...but more importantly...i know that you don't need to rip kids publically...or rip their skills... as long as they are giving great effort you usually try to teach...coach...correct...and encourage...

tigerpride...my email address is jpatton@fbcrc.org if you need to clarify anything is said...i will chose not to return a curse with a curse...bless you and i hope things go well for you...

Very classy reply, pattonboysdad. I do not know if I could have been so gracious in replying as you were. Tigerpride went WAYYYYYYY too far in what he said about your son. I was appalled at his remarks.

I will tell you that Josh Patton has as good of a shot wrestling in a an impressive college as he does playing football. In case you didn't know it, as a JUNIOR he was a clear STAND out in the state of Tennessee in wrestling and was chosen to represent Tennesse in NATIONAL competition , where he did extremely well . He made MURFREESBORO look amazing and I am very proud of him.

You made a lot of enemies on here with your posts. You just put a target on Cason's back as well.

Great reply pattonboysdad. In my brief history of following Smyrna, kittypride's behavior is in no way indicative of the type of people that I know that follow Smyrna. The fact that he is a player's dad makes his behavior that much more reprehensible. Please accept my inadequate apology for his behavior.

It sounds like he is probably jealous that his son is not getting the attention from colleges that he apparantly thinks he should be getting. Tell your son to keep up the good, hard work, and good things will continue to happen.

That is all.

why are you trippin man