science hill vs south in reg 1AAA final

manu27

south took the district championship 2-0 over science hill and dominated the game but science hill beat south in a close 4-3 game during the regular season. who takes this rematch?

I would say South takes the regional Championship, however Saturday against the Knoxville teams is a different matter for both NE teams

South Will face Oak Ridge or West in the next round and beat OR 2-1 once this season. They are arguably playing their best they ever have so if there ever was a chance for them its this year.

Diego did not play in this game, and Oak Ridge was not playing like they are now not to take anything away from south you just don't have enough in my opinion to pull it off

i agree that it will be very difficult for south to make it past oak ridge but diego did play in their first match up and griffith can handle almost anyone anyone in the back. i think south can pull it off but i dont know if they will.the question is will depth pose a problem for south?

i agree that it will be very difficult for south to make it past oak ridge but diego did play in their first match up and griffith can handle almost anyone anyone in the back. i think south can pull it off but i dont know if they will.the question is will depth pose a problem for south?

when OR did play south earlier they were no where on the level they are now. if i remember right south got a pk because the ref said the keeper pulled the kid down and then howell was pulled down by there forward when he scored. the game will be a good one but people need to start giving OR credit cause them and west are taking the spots of farragut and bearden this year.

Good game. Science Hill struck first quite early and south responded with 2 consecutive. Science Hill tied up the game with a few minutes in the half. Neck and neck until about 10 minutes into the second half. South came out in the second half and scored 2 in the first ten minutes. The final was 5-3. very good game. both teams played very well.