Wilson Central and Henry County

utfan1

Watchim /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> They like to scrap alittle /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> You know--a beat down with words and MOUTH /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Upon his departure, Paris, TN will more than likely be declared a federal disaster area. It might be very difficult in the months to come to locate a pig, chicken, or fish in Paris or surrounding counties. The man is the perfect-eating machine (think Jaws!!). What is even scarier is that the rest of the staff can also ravage all foodstocks.

"Boy Wonder" and SpringTime certainly possess the "expert" ranking and capabilities.

And for the ultimate survival of any and all Parisians..................please, please declare a military type curfew and close any and all buffet type restaurants.....................NO OPEN FOOD LINES!

I think the "BIG SHOW" can keep up with "BOY WONDER" and "FATMAN" on the catfish!!!!! /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I think the "BIG SHOW" can keep up with "BOY WONDER" and "FATMAN" on the catfish!!!!! /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Dude you must know big show!!! He has a family of 3 living under his left love handle. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

And don't hate truth, you always talk about 9-9 and we all know what that equals. On a seriopus tip, thanks to all the folks from Henry Co. for treating the Wildcats so good. Coach gadis and his staff are class acts!!! You guys have a heck of a team. Good luck this year!!!

Dude you must know big show!!! He has a family of 3 living under his left love handle. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

And don't hate truth, you always talk about 9-9 and we all know what that equals. On a seriopus tip, thanks to all the folks from Henry Co. for treating the Wildcats so good. Coach gadis and his staff are class acts!!! You guys have a heck of a team. Good luck this year!!!

So who won the scrimmage? How did it turn out? Did Allen dominate as everyone predicted?

How did WC defense stack up against Henry's O?

So who won the scrimmage? How did it turn out? Did Allen dominate as everyone predicted?

How did WC defense stack up against Henry's O?

Allen was not used much in the scrimmage. Teague did not run the ball much at all either. It looked like coach was trying to find out how good we were without them. We scored on a long drive the first time we had the ball. I was impressed with that because i thought the WC defense was really good. WC scored maybe once more than we did. The WC team is very good. Our team is good too, but it was hard to tell since Allen and Teague did not get their normal carries. I was pleasantly surprised that our defensive line did not get crushed. We still have a long way to go but I feel a little better than I expected. WC has got to be one of the top teams in the state. They were bigger and faster than us, and very physical, yet we still were able to play with them. I think both teams will have very good seasons.

So basically, WC dominated the scrimmage, and Gaddis was afraid to use Teague and Allen because the WC defense was popping them?

You must not have been at the scrimmage. Wilson County scored one more TD than Henry County but that is hardly what I would call dominance. What is your definition of the word? Coach was so afraid to use them that we scored on our first possession primarily behind an inexperienced offensive line and the running of Allen and Teague. Next time come to the scrimmage before you run your mouth. If you were there then pay closer attention or replace your glasses with some that work. Wilson County has what could be a great team and I think we have a chance to be pretty good ourselves. Probably a little better than I thought.

I don't know if we were all watchin the same scrimage. Wilson central did not look that good to me. But we looked even worse. I know we only lost by one td and our 2 big guns didn't play much but we could have done better than that. Offensive line needs a lot of work and on defense robbie and shonte were the only 2 that looked ready. We have a long way to go to be 10-0.

I don't know if we were all watchin the same scrimage. Wilson central did not look that good to me. But we looked even worse. I know we only lost by one td and our 2 big guns didn't play much but we could have done better than that. Offensive line needs a lot of work and on defense robbie and shonte were the only 2 that looked ready. We have a long way to go to be 10-0.

You dont win or lose in a scrimmage, you evaluate you team and see what you need to work on. You study and prepare for a team and when they come they run a completely different offense we did ok and will be really good by the time the season rolls around.Why take a chence at getting as you call it thr two top guns hurt, I saw more than two people contributing in the scrimmage on offense, defense will be ok we still had some injuries but its all good!!!!

I was at the scrimmage between Henry County and Wilson Central. I believe that I saw one of the best 5A teams in the state play against our Patriots. I would bet you that Wilson Central would have given last year's Melrose team and Maplewood a good game. They were bigger, faster, and more experienced than our team. What do you think we "could have done better"? Our offensive line is composed of at least two new starters and maybe even three. Yet they blocked Wilson Central on the opening possession for a 10-12 play touchdown drive without the benefit of a single long play. Our defense does have a long way to go. We lost most all of our defensive line and linebackers. I have been making your case for weeks. But I was actually pleasantly surprised and more impressed than you. I agree that 10-0 is a LONG way off.

I was at the scrimmage between Henry County and Wilson Central. I believe that I saw one of the best 5A teams in the state play against our Patriots. I would bet you that Wilson Central would have given last year's Melrose team and Maplewood a good game. They were bigger, faster, and more experienced than our team. What do you think we "could have done better"? Our offensive line is composed of at least two new starters and maybe even three. Yet they blocked Wilson Central on the opening possession for a 10-12 play touchdown drive without the benefit of a single long play. Our defense does have a long way to go. We lost most all of our defensive line and linebackers. I have been making your case for weeks. But I was actually pleasantly surprised and more impressed than you. I agree that 10-0 is a LONG way off.

For once we agree. I did see what I thought was a very good 5A football team. We will not face anyone as good as Wilson Central this year. 10-0 is a long way off, but not that far when we will not face anyone as good as Wilson Central. IMO.

That first drive was very good and very impressive. And the fact that Teague and Allen were barely used shows that I am right. 10-0 will be seen this year and this may be our best shot ever at getting to Murfreesboro.

Great job guys and keep up the good work /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />