Wilson Central and Henry County

utfan1

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not sure until you tell me about Wilson Central. Tell me that and I will tell you what you want to know.

I can tell you coach. Allen will rush for a bunch of yards and Teague will score two TD's also. Wilson Central will do well against the so called weak defensive line, coach, but we will get better and will win the scrimmage. 10-0 here we come

I can tell you coach. Allen will rush for a bunch of yards and Teague will score two TD's also. Wilson Central will do well against the so called weak defensive line, coach, but we will get better and will win the scrimmage. 10-0 here we come

Scrimmage doent matter cause during the season WC will scheme offenses and defenses and they have very very good coordinators. IMO

The most important question is the over- under number of pounds of catfish the FATMAN will eat while in Paris Tn. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

You must be brilliant to suggest that Allen and Teague will get good yardage and touchdowns, coach. Have you seen a single practice, coach? The so called defensive line has shown me NOTHING. We better improve a whole lot or your 10-0 may go out the window. Even if the 10-0 happens to be true, forget about another journey into round four, unless the defensive line starts playing. How do you like that, coach?

You must be brilliant to suggest that Allen and Teague will get good yardage and touchdowns, coach. Have you seen a single practice, coach? The so called defensive line has shown me NOTHING. We better improve a whole lot or your 10-0 may go out the window. Even if the 10-0 happens to be true, forget about another journey into round four, unless the defensive line starts playing. How do you like that, coach?

10-0 will happen. Look at our schedule. Dickson is the hardest game you have coach. They are tough because they are 5a and they are always tough vs. us. I'd say a round four game will happen if we can get by Melrose. We won in the mound before, so I see it happening again. So, get back to coaching the team and forget about getting on the boys here. You have work to do. I look forward to a great season and you need to quit being so negative /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

10-0 will happen. Look at our schedule. Dickson is the hardest game you have coach. They are tough because they are 5a and they are always tough vs. us. I'd say a round four game will happen if we can get by Melrose. We won in the mound before, so I see it happening again. So, get back to coaching the team and forget about getting on the boys here. You have work to do. I look forward to a great season and you need to quit being so negative /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Listen coach, basketball is my sport (if you noticed I never posted on here until basketball season) but I know a little football. I am a huge Henry County fan. I like to see us do well in everything. I wa so proud of our baseball team. I am just trying to say that our defensive line looks weak in practice. It is nothing like the last few years. I am not as negative as I am realistic. I look forward to a great season too. Last season was a lot of fun. You need to open your eyes coach!

The most important question is the over- under number of pounds of catfish the FATMAN will eat while in Paris Tn. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

As much as the law allows!!!!!!

Upon his departure, Paris, TN will more than likely be declared a federal disaster area. It might be very difficult in the months to come to locate a pig, chicken, or fish in Paris or surrounding counties. The man is the perfect-eating machine (think Jaws!!). What is even scarier is that the rest of the staff can also ravage all foodstocks.

"Boy Wonder" and SpringTime certainly possess the "expert" ranking and capabilities.

And for the ultimate survival of any and all Parisians..................please, please declare a military type curfew and close any and all buffet type restaurants.....................NO OPEN FOOD LINES!