Region 2 ---1a

hotrod

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys im glad to hear that everyone is under estimating the blue devils this year.. are you forgeting they only lost 2 starters on both sides of the ball? they should have beaten oneida last year and midway in round 2 of the playoffs!! so they have just as good as a chance to win the region as oneida midway and hahaha the almighty yellow jackets

Guys im glad to hear that everyone is under estimating the blue devils this year.. are you forgeting they only lost 2 starters on both sides of the ball? they should have beaten oneida last year and midway in round 2 of the playoffs!! so they have just as good as a chance to win the region as oneida midway and hahaha the almighty yellow jackets

You see it your way and I see it mine It's just my OPINION PAL NO BAD JESTURES INTENDED /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

• 2 weeks later...

coalfield will be back on top of region2 this year . just watch and see.

coalfiled will have a good season..... they will answer every question tht anybody has for them.....coalfiled will be strong up front on both sides of the ball..... running back is great this year..... secondary will be better than lasts years

who said i under estimated them i put them at #5. I think that might have been a little generous! lets see you laugh when we put you in your place this year and i have not forgotten what happened on the field last year . everyone can pick their team to win , but I know who will be flashing the region trophy . and hahaha the fifth place blue devils wont even make the playoffs.

yellow jackets will rule this year !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

who said i under estimated them i put them at #5. I think that might have been a little generous! lets see you laugh when we put you in your place this year and i have not forgotten what happened on the field last year . everyone can pick their team to win , but I know who will be flashing the region trophy . and hahaha the fifth place blue devils wont even make the playoffs.

yellow jackets will rule this year !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe, depends on work ethic. Got any?