scrimmages

cowboys

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest fbvet

Red Bank will scrimmage at Baylor in the five way, then scrimmage McMinn Co. at McMinn on the 14th of August. I think it will be at 6:00 pm. I think RB is getting ready for that wing-t "o" that they will see against the the SD Trojans. Does anyone else know of scrimmages in the Chatt. area? I always like to see teams that I ant see on Fri. night.

Guest panther09

Thanks Chase for posting when and where our scrimage will be held at. You done good so far. I've been following you but remember that "A Slip of the Lip Sinks the Ship"

Although I cannot give you dates and places (believe me, it would take me two pages for directions to camp NaCome alone) I can tell you that Portland will scrimmage Goodpasture and Clarksville High at camp and after they return will scrimmage at Bowling Green, KY. These should all be great work days for a young team, because the quality of teams the Panthers are scrimmaging is very tough and well disciplined.

Guest panther09

I heard the DCA scrimmage vs Trousdale is now on August 10 instead of August 8 because Trousdale has a scrimmage 2 days before Aug 8 and didn't want to get totally demolished by the Wildcats and needed time to regroup.