why did the northeast topic get closed

navygold11

Time to change who are you?

but yeah we as players are working hard.

were not worried about the coaching situation now

we are just doing what we have to do until then.

If we do get a new head coach he will get nothing but

respect from us and we will listen to him. i know that for a fact.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Time to change who are you?

but yeah we as players are working hard.

were not worried about the coaching situation now

we are just doing what we have to do until then.

If we do get a new head coach he will get nothing but

respect from us and we will listen to him. i know that for a fact.

How many players/returning lettermen does Northeast have returning in 2008??????

Who do you have to contact in order to apply. This position is no longer posted on tssaa.org /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

we only had mabey 3 seniors start last year so all of our starters are juniors so we have a big senior class that is going to lead the team. We also have alot of juniors that steped up and will be starting.

we really didnt lose any talent except for our Qb Travis jones.

You can contact the school for the coaching job.

What are the other coaches doing that were there last year? Kordish is winning in Softball, Southerland is leaving the county, but are any going to coach again next year. So who is going to help the new head coach? You cannot win without a coach to direct these young men! Granted you can say lift, run, and get bigger. How? If you don't have anyone helping guide you along the way you will not find success. This is a joke! November you post a job, and it is almost June and you do not even have a plan implemented. How do you think these boys will find success?

So what you are saying, as an athlete there! Northeast will hire a head and fill all positions for assistants. They have not hired anyone yet, but they will hire an entire staff soon as the new head coach is names. Dang, that is a great perception to think that they care. Northeast has yet to hire a coach, and how many professioanal coaches will be available with no teaching slots in the building. I think the problem is bigger than you boys think.

How about this thought? Hire coaches from the Junior Pro league to turn the program around. There are plenty of parents coaching on Saturdays and Sundays to fill a coaching roster. Then the staff will be complete. Maybe someone should inform the administration about this idea.

Northeast is a joke! Making Clarksville a Joke! I feel for you boys!

So what you are saying, as an athlete there! Northeast will hire a head and fill all positions for assistants. They have not hired anyone yet, but they will hire an entire staff soon as the new head coach is names. Dang, that is a great perception to think that they care. Northeast has yet to hire a coach, and how many professioanal coaches will be available with no teaching slots in the building. I think the problem is bigger than you boys think.

How about this thought? Hire coaches from the Junior Pro league to turn the program around. There are plenty of parents coaching on Saturdays and Sundays to fill a coaching roster. Then the staff will be complete. Maybe someone should inform the administration about this idea.

Northeast is a joke! Making Clarksville a Joke! I feel for you boys!

Montgomery County is a joke. This is just as bad as its gotten. Athletes everywhere but in football nothing to show for it. Its a joke to say its about hiring good teachers to coach and then having a crappy education.

its the same thing you did when you got the intern head coaching job.

you got people to help coach with you...

[/quote

I Think This Is A Joke I Am A Senior Looking For A Halfway Good Season And We Cnt Even Find A Coach I Think We Need To Change Rules In Montgomery County. Yu Dnt Have To Be A Teacher To Be A Coach That Is Stupid I Think Thats Y We Cnt Find One

This whole thing is such an out-of-control joke that NO good coach would take this job; furthermore, any outsider who does is either no good or running from something at his last job. They should just transfer a good, young assistant coach from one of the other county schools to Northeast, giving him the job (nobody from the current staff!). Teachers get moved between schools in the district all the time, and I think they need to do the same with some coaches in this case.

This whole thing really stinks for the kids, and the powers that be stink as well. You parents at Northeast should be at that school and district office raising heck every day!!!!! The administration not only needs to get off of their butts to get something done, but so do the parents. As vocal as many parents are about how bad the coaches are, let's make sure you are as vocal to get one hired!

The parents are working hard, but keep getting turned another direction. Each time we are close, we get told to go another way. We had a meeting that we believe we were not told the truth. What more can we do as parents, students, and a community when we are not heard even when we are voicing our concerns? This is a situation that is only causing grief. We had two gentlemen that wanted the job, with both being told they are not ready to coach. I think both have been coaching for over 8 years, but not ready to lead and guide young men from the stand point of the administration. Bringing in a new coach will be nice if we get him soon. These are great boys, and from what we saw at the Whites Creek Scrimmage alot of talent. Can they win in this region? We do believe we can compete, but only if we have the right men in place. Good luck to all the boys in your summer conditioning. Who is in charge of summer training? Who is the new interim head coach now that Southerland has left?

Coaching for eight years does not make a person ready for a head job. I've been coaching longer than that, and I'm an idiot! The best coach for you may even have fewer year in than that... who knows? Obviously, you would like to bring in a great football guy; however, at this point, you just need a coach with some maturity who can stay off of Coach T, making up screen names, and who can be a positive face for the program. Like I said, simply look for a good young assistant coach already in the district who people can rally around.

Also, parents remember??¦..the squeaky wheel gets the grease! Go fight for your boys, and do not continue to tolerate the stupidity and incompetence of the powers that be at the school and district!