Sullivan South vs. OR-- Science Hill vs. West

Frenchfutbol11

I don't know about legitamate shot at state because only two of those teams are even advancing past Saturday evening. I think Oak Ridge might get a little surprise when they travel up to Sutherland South if they are all caught up in the Knoxville soccer superiority; because they are not part of it in my opinion. Give me the final 4 showdown of Brentwood, Farragut, West, and (I don't care what anyone says) Bearden already

I know nothing about sullivan south or science hill..... but i can tell you that they are facing two talented teams. OR i fell is peaking at the right time and can play anyone in the state (with diego there chances are better). They Have a very unique style of play that i have seen them playing for years (like that of when matt blair, travioliny, and taylor tompson played there). yes like the team that played farragut in the state finals of 04. They are playing like a team.

With the exception of diego.... no one stands out and they all do there job. they function like one and it's kinda neat to watch them at times and then when diego steps on to the pitch he changes the game for them. If he could continue to be a game changer but be able to connect with his teammates alittle more, he would be sick and almost unstopable. They have talent and play with no cockyness. I hope to see this team go far and make some more heads turn...

West i will get to see tomm night and i hope to see an attacking highlight from those i have heard alot about this season.

ucsoccer -- I would agree with everything you say about OR.

A few additional comments:

OR has absolutely no reason to be overconfident since they've already lost to Sullivan South this year. Also, who knows how serious the injury to Diego is? As a senior, he'd drag himself on to the field. Will he be as effective as usual? The game is at Sullivan, so based on that and the above, I'd say Sullivan is the favorite. Anyone disagree?

ucsoccer -- I would agree with everything you say about OR.

A few additional comments:

OR has absolutely no reason to be overconfident since they've already lost to Sullivan South this year. Also, who knows how serious the injury to Diego is? As a senior, he'd drag himself on to the field. Will he be as effective as usual? The game is at Sullivan, so based on that and the above, I'd say Sullivan is the favorite. Anyone disagree?

does anyone know anything about science hill?