Great D2 Final Four

cincyred

i think now that they have the final 4 they re-seed so does anybody know who plays who or when that imformation is out

Not sure there could be a better final 4 in D2. A rematch of last year's final, and FR vs McCallie.

An all Chattanooga final would be surreal and talked about for generations.

Who makes it thru?

cincyred....you are right. Tremendous 4 teams in the semifinals with all playing great games in their substate game. I will be their for the Baylor vs CBHS rematch of last years championship game....hope to get to see at least the 2nd half of McCallie and Father Ryan.

Not sure there could be a better final 4 in D2. A rematch of last year's final, and FR vs McCallie.

An all Chattanooga final would be surreal and talked about for generations.

Who makes it thru?

The game was pretty good for about 20 minutes. Then the forwards and the midfield for CBHS started turning the game in their favor. JP2 seemed to get real deflated after the second goal and it looked like CBHS was running downhill. They have so much quality depth. If you don't get on them early, there is a good chance they will wear you down and score in bunches in the second half.

An all Chattanooga final is very possible but I think Father Ryan beats McCallie 2-0. In a rematch of last year's championship game Baylor will beat Christian Brothers....again 1-0.

Perhaps the stars align for a Baylor / Father Ryan re-match (I was very surprised that Father Ryan got 3 in the net against a stingy Baylor defense), though I hope that McCallie can get it done against FR.

Webb was at state last year and Father Ryan and Baylor did have a rematch in the semifinals of state. Ryan won the first game and Baylor beat Father Ryan in the semifinals.

Perhaps the stars align for a Baylor / Father Ryan re-match (I was very surprised that Father Ryan got 3 in the net against a stingy Baylor defense), though I hope that McCallie can get it done against FR.