Boyd Buch

MustangMid

Ouch!!! 6 to 0, welcome to the state tournament.

I haven't heard much about ccs lately? Been atleast 3 weeks. How have they been doing? /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Hoya i was disappointed I did not see you at the game. My parents say hello. Tell your family I said hello as well.

I was telling G last night that if Boyd lost, the series with Catholic would be tied at 1-1. Since my freshmen year we tied you hahaha. Those were the good ol days.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't heard much about ccs lately? Been atleast 3 weeks. How have they been doing? /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Hoya i was disappointed I did not see you at the game. My parents say hello. Tell your family I said hello as well.

I was telling G last night that if Boyd lost, the series with Catholic would be tied at 1-1. Since my freshmen year we tied you hahaha. Those were the good ol days.

They lost to Catholic 2 to 1 and was up 1 to 0 with fifteen minutes left in the game, I don't think Boyd ever seen that end.

They lost to Catholic 2 to 1 and was up 1 to 0 with fifteen minutes left in the game, I don't think Boyd ever seen that end.

Thats impressive...how did the postseason turn out for you guys? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I was at that game. You had the ball maybe 10% of the game. Could of easily been just as bad.

BigG, I do need a beating, in Guitar Hero. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Since I got home I've been tearing it up online. haha

I was at that game. You had the ball maybe 10% of the game. Could of easily been just as bad.

BigG, I do need a beating, in Guitar Hero. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Since I got home I've been tearing it up online. haha

Bottom line, we gave up two goals Boyd gave up 6!!!!! CCS has been to the state three out of the last four years...........

It doesn't matter now, now does it?

Who would win in Rock Band or Guitar Hero? Reaction or his girlfriend? (assuming BigG is correct in his assumptions...) /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

I could win with my eyes closed on some songs. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

ccsman this is about as silly as it gets. does not matter if it was 2 or 6 goals if you lost. bottom line is ccs and notre dame for that matter did not make it to state this year.....and this year is what is being talked about. we blew it....did not make it and boyd did. i congratulate them on making it to state.....something you can't say ccs did. also congrats to baylor and mccallie while i am at it....while these teams...yes boyd....were playing in murfreesboro....ccs and notre dame was at home....bottom line. i am only bringing up nd because at the rate you are going you would throw that up too......man show some class.

Bottom line, we gave up two goals Boyd gave up 6!!!!! CCS has been to the state three out of the last four years...........