DBCS Coach to Copper Basin

Wildcatcoach

Boys coach at David Brainerd takes job at Copper Basin. Most people might look at this as a step backwards but it really is more of a lateral move Because CB administration committed to trying to make their athletic program better which is not the case at DB

Why do you say that's not the case at DB? From what I've seen DB gets better every year in the main 3 sports and the future seems bright.

Why do you say that's not the case at DB? From what I've seen DB gets better every year in the main 3 sports and the future seems bright.

Well the same coach that coaches basketball also coaches baseball. I didnt say DB doesn't want to be succesful what I was trying to say is that if the head guy at DB would have stood behind his coach instead in front of him that coach would still be there. I mean why would that guy leave with all that he has coming back in basketball and in baseball

Well the same coach that coaches basketball also coaches baseball. I didnt say DB doesn't want to be succesful what I was trying to say is that if the head guy at DB would have stood behind his coach instead in front of him that coach would still be there. I mean why would that guy leave with all that he has coming back in basketball and in baseball

Good luck with your new search!