Station Camp vs USJ

fridgeMourne

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looks like USJ won 2-0.

all usj did was play direct right down the middle and just try to run past us. ON that note they did not get past us really at all it was the lack of stepping up and the winning the second ball and bad clearances by station camp. The offense of station camp was just playin their game instead of passing very well and moving the ball around. Also everyone on the station camp team came out nervous and really played to not get scored on instaed of our attacking style of futbol overall a great experience hope to be back next year. For all of u usj guys who talked smack ur not that good yall just play kickball

all usj did was play direct right down the middle and just try to run past us. ON that note they did not get past us really at all it was the lack of stepping up and the winning the second ball and bad clearances by station camp. The offense of station camp was just playin their game instead of passing very well and moving the ball around. Also everyone on the station camp team came out nervous and really played to not get scored on instaed of our attacking style of futbol overall a great experience hope to be back next year. For all of u usj guys who talked smack ur not that good yall just play kickball

(laughing) Always good to see a player (and from my experience a team) that is as gallant in defeat as in victory. Too bad a bunch of "trash-talking kick ballers" got the best of the Bison. I'm sure the win had nothing to do with USJ's skill or determination...

Congrats to the Bison on a very impressive season.

Give credit where credit is due SC, USJ won the game. Don't try and take away their accomplishment by saying it is because you didn't play good. You don't want to come off as a crybaby, do you?

Give credit where credit is due SC, USJ won the game. Don't try and take away their accomplishment by saying it is because you didn't play good. You don't want to come off as a crybaby, do you?

not in any way was i downing there game i was just saying to all those players who talked trash during the game sayin that we are a weak team and stuff. Who is goin to take that crap? thats what i thought no one im just stickin up for my team and we played bad and the better team on that night won so dont even try to say that im cryin. im was just tellin everyone who just looks at the score that station camp my team yes did not show up. hopefully next year we wont be satisfied with just making it to state