Riverdale vs Houston

soccerplayer123

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

has houston played a lot of good teams though, i know bearden (4-2) but they had a down year and collierville are really the only two besides CBHS which they lost but it was the first game of the season. any others that i am just missing

They beat Collierville twice, Clarksville, Bearden, Segal, Kingsbury twice, White Station and they tied Franklin. Had a tournament rained out that would have given they 3 good games. They beat alot of DII teams too but I know that is a hard comparison. Not a real hard schedule but with the exception of CBHS early in the season with a crowd of about 1500 and the CBHS band dominated all of them.

Riverdale.....say 3-1.

As a fan of Riverdale, I would love to see a victory over Houston. Talked to a Siegel player at church on Sunday and he is of the opinion that Houston should prevail, but he's not a fan of Riverdale, that rivalry thing or something. Hope for a good clean entertaining game. Go Warriors

Maybe I'm simply missing something but I don't see this as a lock for Houston at all. Both teams have some quality wins on their schedules but several of Houston's wins are against teams that have miserable won/loss records. They just don't seem to have had much of a challenging schedule and that can hurt at this stage. Riverdale has not played the best of schedules either but I see this as a fairly evenly matched game...one goal difference either way.