USJ Bruins

MoTe

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope you guys win today!! It's our turn! Wish I could be there!

Hey MoTe! I wish I was there as well. At least we are there in spirit if not in body. The Bruins have been relatively quiet this year and are definitely tired of being the brides's maid. They seem to be very focused on what they have to do. We all wish them luck. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Hey MoTe! I wish I was there as well. At least we are there in spirit if not in body. The Bruins have been relatively quiet this year and are definitely tired of being the brides's maid. They seem to be very focused on what they have to do. We all wish them luck. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Jose, sometimes it's ok to be quiet....May be better to keep some of your bullets in your gun! I think what Lexington experienced taught us that! Is PO pitching today?

Jose, sometimes it's ok to be quiet....May be better to keep some of your bullets in your gun! I think what Lexington experienced taught us that! Is PO pitching today?

I always say it's hard to do a lot of talking when your mouth of full of backy juice... /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

I don't know who is pitching today. I don't have any trustworthy contacts anymore. They treat me as an outsider, and only give me info on a need to know basis. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Yesterday they pitched three guys, so they still have 5 or 6 they can use today. After that, they will have to get the younger kids to pitch some. See ya , and watch out for those watermelon trucks. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I always say it's hard to do a lot of talking when your mouth of full of backy juice... /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

I don't know who is pitching today. I don't have any trustworthy contacts anymore. They treat me as an outsider, and only give me info on a need to know basis. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Yesterday they pitched three guys, so they still have 5 or 6 they can use today. After that, they will have to get the younger kids to pitch some. See ya , and watch out for those watermelon trucks. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Oh, I will never live that down! We may see Clayton some today. We're in better shape with pitching staff than we've been in a while.

Oh, I will never live that down! We may see Clayton some today. We're in better shape with pitching staff than we've been in a while.

You would have to think Overby would be on the bump today.I hope he blows right past on the goodpasture guys just like he is capable of.

You would have to think Overby would be on the bump today.I hope he blows right past on the goodpasture guys just like he is capable of.

I think it will be Preston, but I'm not the coach. I am indeed tired of losing to Goodpasture. They have been a thorn in our side since the JM days. Odds are in our favor.

Trust me Goodpasture is the better team and it is showing.

Just remember, it is double elimination, although I admit USJ's path just got a little steeper. Remember last year, the hill the both GP and USJ had to climb to make it to the end? That's the stuff that seperates the true championship caliber teams from the wannabes. There is no disgrace in getting beat at this level, unless you didn't perform to your cababilities.

Just remember, it is double elimination, although I admit USJ's path just got a little steeper. Remember last year, the hill the both GP and USJ had to climb to make it to the end? That's the stuff that seperates the true championship caliber teams from the wannabes. There is no disgrace in getting beat at this level, unless you didn't perform to your cababilities.

And indeed, it was ugly! USJ is a lot better than this!